Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Vampiric Ponies

Claire Alsguard

(edited)

Setting

We are in the third Season but this is a Side Story that was never heard about...

it's will take place in Ponyville and Canterlot and More places as we go along.. and Twilight has not become a Alicorn yet.

Plot

this is a original,this is a great story that comes from my mind.The Mane6 get a Strange letter tell them to leave ponyville and fast. but Rainbow Dash and Rarity think it's a lie so they convince the others this too and they stay when something    

Bad Happens.and that something bad is that Vampire Ponies Attack Ponyville. they are defeated but bite a few of the Mane6.

Rules

All Site Rules apply to this roleplay. please be Equestria Realistic. but if the role play slows down due to a pony not being on i can understand as long as you PM me why you were off.

Characters

I'll be takeing the place as my own OC Pony here's her link http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solaris-fon-fabre-r2868

Twilight,Pinkie Pie,Rainbow Dash,Apple Jack,Rarity,and FlutterShy will be in this also Luna and Celestia will be in this with 3 other OC ponies.

Also i don't need to go into detail on how to act as the pony you wanna be just go along with the story and act as if your them.

Taken Chararcters

Main Roles:

My OC Pony~Solaris http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solaris-fon-fabre-r2868

Twilight Sparkle~DrawingPandaPony

Rainbow Dash~

Apple Jack~

Rarity~

Pinkie Pie~

Luna~

The 3 OC Ponies~Mikahlee,Fireblaze

Minor Roles:

Celestia~

Flutter Shy~

Spike~Fireblaze

I'll make the Rp as soon as we get Ponies.

Edited by SolarisFonFabre

I have a question...What is the actually plot of this besides The Mane 6  getting a letter telling them that something bad was going to happen? And what are the OCs needed for?

(edited)

Well Miss Wonder i'll fix it as soon as i get done with school.. and DrawingPandaPony you can be either Pinkie Pie or Twilight.. just as long as you are happy.. and i understand the school thing because i go to school my self. and i have the OC's in to make the story more interesting in the long run.. and also just to let you all know that im also doing that because i made sure that Flutter Shy was a Minor Role in this so thats the reason why the OC Ponies are there and Luna.

(edited)

your Right there Mikahlee and sure you can both join also you can be Spike to because i feel that you would be a Awesome Spike Fireblaze! biggrin.png Also i will not start up the RP till we get the Mane 6 Slots Filled in.