Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh, I see...

*Panda appears in your castle and the tune "just you know why..." starts to play....*

(giggles)

Would evenyou the element of love actually like me

Oh, yes! Nopony should be judged from the outside!

(edited)

Okay you don't regognize me yet so *hugs cadance then runs before celestia came* any thoughts on me

Edited by Demon of destruction

Okay you don't regognize me yet so *hugs cadance then runs before celestia came* any thoughts on me

Well, all I can think is that Celestia didn't like you...

I noticed you seemed to have been born an Alicorn...But how is that possible? Don't Unicorns have to become those when they realize their destiny?

Actually, I was born into royalty, and I was one of the lucky few whose destiny was already clear. Twilight isn't blood royalty, so her destiny as a princess had to be discovered.

Some princesses must realize what their destiny is before they can become an alicorn, though.

Actually, I was born into royalty, and I was one of the lucky few whose destiny was already clear. Twilight isn't blood royalty, so her destiny as a princess had to be discovered.

Some princesses must realize what their destiny is before they can become an alicorn, though.

Ah I see. That is very interesting. Thank you for telling me. :) I was quite curious.

Ah I see. That is very interesting. Thank you for telling me. smile.png I was quite curious.

You're welcome!

So Cadence, how'd you feel when Twilight became a princess?

I was proud! I knew she wasn't an ordinary unicorn!

Prince Blueblood: Why Did you do your wedding just when I was in Ponywoods?

Uh, actually, Princess Celestia planned most of the wedding. You'll have to ask her.

By the way, considering you and Shining Armor are currently watching over the Crystal Empire, does that make you two its official rulers, or are you permanently relegated to just being its guardians until a new ruler is crowned?

well that's one thing

By the way, considering you and Shining Armor are currently watching over the Crystal Empire, does that make you two its official rulers, or are you permanently relegated to just being its guardians until a new ruler is crowned?

Right now we are its official rulers, but Celestia may find a new ruler. We don't really know for sure!

What is a normal day like for you?

Well, mostly, I get up in the morning, eat my breakfast, do a lot of boring paperwork, eat lunch, do more boring paperwork... and go to the spa before spending some time with Shining Armor... then eating supper and going to bed.

• Brohoof 1

When did you first discover that you could control love?

It was when I was a filly and it was Hearts and Hooves Day. My parents were in charge of the preparations, but they couldn't seem to get anything done. Eventually the time came for the celebrations, but my parents were too busy arguing, and eventually, so did everypony else. And I, a little filly, was lost in a crowd of angry ponies. Eventually I couldn't hold back my tears, and I started crying. I wished with all my heart that everypony would just love each other again, and I imagined it, and it made me smile. When I opened my eyes, there was a big heart originating from my horn, spreading over everypony As it passed them, they stopped arguing and remembered what Hearts and Hooves Day was all about. Then, I got my cutie mark and was crowned the princess of love.

princess_cadence_cutie_mark_by_tdreyer1-

• Brohoof 1

It was when I was a filly and it was Hearts and Hooves Day. My parents were in charge of the preparations, but they couldn't seem to get anything done. Eventually the time came for the celebrations, but my parents were too busy arguing, and eventually, so did everypony else. And I, a little filly, was lost in a crowd of angry ponies. Eventually I couldn't hold back my tears, and I started crying. I wished with all my heart that everypony would just love each other again, and I imagined it, and it made me smile. When I opened my eyes, there was a big heart originating from my horn, spreading over everypony As it passed them, they stopped arguing and remembered what Hearts and Hooves Day was all about. Then, I got my cutie mark and was crowned the princess of love.

img-1485186-1-princess_cadence_cutie_mar

Fascinating! I always wanted to know that! :)

Fascinating! I always wanted to know that! smile.png

You're welcome, then!

I'm the element of pain and hatred what does that tell you?

It tells me that you were not originally from Equestria.