Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm taking requests

skullgal56

YES YES YES YES YES AND YUS! haha...wait i cant believe THE! motion spark asked MWA! to draw his ocs! b-b-b-b-bute you do vectors and your WAY better at drawing then me! OMG I CANT BELIVE DIS!

woah! I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction :P

I really didn't lol, thank you! it's really flattering, I swear! blush.png

oh geez now I'm more eager for that request! ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah! I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction tongue.png

I really didn't lol, thank you! it's really flattering, I swear! img-1525242-1-blush.png

oh geez now I'm more eager for that request! wink.png

teheee :3 deerrp :3 lol

:3 *squeee* tehhee your welcome :3

haha ill get on it when I can ihe :3 derpy_emoticon2.png derpy_emoticon2.png derpy_emoticon2.png derpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon1.png  derp...mahaha haha lol ill get it as soon as possible! haha

(edited)
Can you draw Rexus kinda trying to hurt Motion?

img-1525260-1-michael-jackson-popcorn.gi

I'm also waiting for this one, @skullgal56. This will be tasty. Please try to make it as realistic as possible. I really want to see this. Huehuehuehue. *a casual evil laugh* >:3

Edited by Sky Warden

I'm also waiting for this one, @skullgal56. This will be tasty. Please try to make it as realistic as possible. I really want to see this. Huehuehuehue. *a casual evil laugh* >:3

somepony seems butthurt for some other thread slight drama, don't you think Sky Warden?

anywys, key word here is trying, so it's not like he's going to hurt him. ;)

OMG LOL U USED MJ! HAHA!

haha lol ok ill try but why? haha derp :3 well I guess ill try since you asked...haha derp lol LOL WHAT! THIS WILL BE TASTY!? HAHA!

I think you broke her, Motion. hehe

Alright while I'm here might as well leave a request. Here is Dark Moon, my OC. No preference on how you draw him, just looking forward to it since no one else has drawn him yet.

ArmoredDarkMoon_zpsb9912d73.png

Alright while I'm here might as well leave a request. Here is Dark Moon, my OC. No preference on how you draw him, just looking forward to it since no one else has drawn him yet.

ArmoredDarkMoon_zpsb9912d73.png

nyihiiee...NYA! yes im..broken! DERPP!!! and y-yeah i-i-ill draw him :3 :3 :3...NYYIEE!!! OMG! :3  dark moon...NYA! NYA NYA! lol wut yeah ill draw him when  I can...NYAA!!!! NEUUIIIEE!!!! *spazzes*

somepony seems butthurt for some other thread slight drama, don't you think Sky Warden? anywys, key word here is trying, so it's not like he's going to hurt him. wink.png
post-10241-0-71460200-1368200986.gif

Uhm... what? I dun gedit.

It still will be funny. Somehow Motion Spark has a particular thing that makes all of his expression funny. Maybe it's his eyes or mane. I still remember how did his face look like in that cropped picture. Dear Celestia. XD

Rexus Spark looks very evil by the way.

@@skullgal56, Aaaaah think ya laugh too much sugarcube.

oh my! it wasn't my intention :blush: I hope that she's ok :blush:

Uhm... what? I dun gedit.

It still will be funny. Somehow Motion Spark has a particular thing that makes all of his expression funny. Maybe it's his eyes or mane. I still remember how did his face look like in that cropped picture. Dear Celestia. XD

Rexus Spark looks very evil by the way.

@@skullgal56, Aaaaah think ya laugh too much sugarcube.

haha I see XD.... yeah, I still remember that avatar lol, but don't you think that the thing that you see funny in him is perhaps how I draw him? It's probably something in how I draw ponies expressions.

haha I see XD.... yeah, I still remember that avatar lol, but don't you think that the thing that you see funny in him is perhaps how I draw him? It's probably something in how I draw ponies expressions.

B-but you didn't draw mine that funny. D:

Whenever I remember that avatar:

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Now I imagine Motion Spark being cornered by an evil looking OC who wants to hurt him. Buck yes. XD

I think it's because of his short curly mane.

P.S. The expression in that avatar wasn't suggestive. It was hilarious.

its a donkey right? haha Sorry Im just not to sure haha so please tell me what species it is haha so for example someone wants a changeling i would need to add the holes in the hooves etc, haha 

Yes, a donkey. I was careful to emulate the characteristic proportions of donkeys in the show by using Cranky and Matilda as references. Hopefully that'll reduce our work load by quite a bit.

haha, @Sky Warden, always one step ahead of you. It happened already smile.png

LOL! See? His face is always hilarious. :lol:

I think they're in the same family. Though I don't know why they want to hurt each other.

B-but you didn't draw mine that funny. D:

Whenever I remember that avatar:

img-1525297-1-Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Now I imagine Motion Spark being cornered by an evil looking OC who wants to hurt him. Buck yes. XD

I think it's because of his short curly mane.

P.S. The expression in that avatar wasn't suggestive. It was hilarious.

LOL DAT PIC IS HILARIOUS! HAHA! tehhe...nye...nye..NIEEN! b-b-n-y-aaaaan...duurp..'I-i-i-i -i think i-i-im still b-b-broken..

HEY WHO THINKS I SHOULD MAKE A NEW TUMBLR ASK SKULLY (myoc?) :33 -is still broken btw-

Sure, I love when people draw my OC's! Do you mind if I have two? because they are best friends and I don't want one to get left out if the other get's draw tongue.png

Oliver: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/oliver-r3288

Ponloy: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ponloy-r3111

PONLOY IS FINITO! haha he was hard to draw O.O I dont know why...it looks a bit rushed I know but thats because I have SO MANY! other requests to do so im so sorry >_< ;-;

post-15165-0-32386700-1370349468_thumb.jpg

This looks amazing! Thanks so much *Put's drawing in drawings of ponloy folder* smile.png It's doesn't look too rushed, only a few little bits that don't matter. tongue.png Thanks - Ponloy 

@@skullgal56,

Those rushed little bits are easy to fix! biggrin.png *Quickly whips out MS Paint and fixes little rushed bits*

Fixed em!

attachicon.gifpaint-45.jpg

Anyway, thanks for drawing this. It looks epic smile.png

:3 hehe :3 oh and how do you add pictures to your post? :o I needdd to knnnooww! haha :3 any ways yay you like it! haha im glad you like it and lol I was actually going to draw oliver but then im like "O.O hmmmm...naahh!"

Haha tongue.png But you actually added the drawing to your post O.o You already done it xD What do you mean how do you add pics to your post? If you mean spoilers then it's "[ Spoiler ] [/ spoiler ]" Without any spaces the you like in the middle of the spoilers then add the picture in there ^.^

ohhh thanks :3 haha and yes I meant the spoilers thang haha thanks! Ive wanted toi know that for a long time haha IM BORED NOW! haha and thanks :3... m-m-m-o-tion sp-sp-spark! MEEPP! :3

OC #1

- Mane color white (or black)

- Coat/fur color Black (or white)

-Eye color (little weird) rainbow colored eyes

-gender Male

- Type of pony Unicorn

- size just a hair bigger than applejack but shorter than Big Mac.

-hair style either free flowing (or spiked in some way shape or form)

- tail style free flowing 

-cutie mark unknown

OC #2 

- Mane color purple/black (or vise versa black/purple)

- Coat color black or some other really dark color (should go well with purple)

- eye color purple (or black which ever you are not using for its coat color.

- Gender male

- Type of pony Pegasus

- size same size as twilight (maybe a smidge taller)

-hair style something jagged straight but jagged

- Tail style same as hair style but with a hint of free flow

- Cutie mark unknown

i don't know if you take pose requests or not but if could try to get one with both them rough housing. maybe have one biting the others ear, or something (make it look like they are having fun together.)

OC #1

- Mane color white (or black)

- Coat/fur color Black (or white)

-Eye color (little weird) rainbow colored eyes

-gender Male

- Type of pony Unicorn

- size just a hair bigger than applejack but shorter than Big Mac.

-hair style either free flowing (or spiked in some way shape or form)

- tail style free flowing 

-cutie mark unknown

OC #2 

- Mane color purple/black (or vise versa black/purple)

- Coat color black or some other really dark color (should go well with purple)

- eye color purple (or black which ever you are not using for its coat color.

- Gender male

- Type of pony Pegasus

- size same size as twilight (maybe a smidge taller)

-hair style something jagged straight but jagged

- Tail style same as hair style but with a hint of free flow

- Cutie mark unknown

i don't know if you take pose requests or not but if could try to get one with both them rough housing. maybe have one biting the others ear, or something (make it look like they are having fun together.)

i would prefer if you had a reference to them. pony creator perhaps? I could link you to it? 

Pony creator:http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

thats the web site :3 its just easier for me if i have a base haha

i would prefer if you had a reference to them. pony creator perhaps? I could link you to it? 

Here are some references sorry i didn't give them first. was lazy thought the words would have been just as good, but anyway, here ya go Reference pics.

OC#1

post-13078-0-88048900-1370498596_thumb.jpg

OC#2

post-13078-0-17898700-1370498588_thumb.jpg

Here are some references sorry i didn't give them first. was lazy thought the words would have been just as good, but anyway, here ya go Reference pics.

OC#1

OC#2

thanks Manauser :3

i unfortunately cannot draw your ocs now.

I have like 22 others to do first but as soon as their all done ill be sure to do yours :33

NP take your time I have no need for em i might use it for my Sig but i can work on that part i just want a pic of the two. i also totally understand the first come first serve deal, and there is nothing wrong with that.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

hey guys im going on holidays to africa in 3 weeks so I decided to draw dis:

lol yeah....well...Ill try to get on mlp forums and skype whenever I can, I wont be able to draw any requests though, Im staying in africa for like 2 months.

post-15165-0-25903100-1371808148_thumb.jpg

Edited by skullgal56

hey guys im going on holidays to africa in 3 weeks so I decided to draw dis:

lol yeah....well...Ill try to get on mlp forums and skype whenever I can, I wont be able to draw any requests though, Im staying in africa for like 2 months.

Your above post has been moved from Fan Art and merged with your request shop thread, as it contains very little in the way of content by itself.