Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Outcasts" - A Collaborative Song

Black Licorice

Well, in that case, I'm pleased to announce that the song, entitled "Outcasts", is going to be a forum collaboration! I just need to tweak the lyrics a little bit and then we can get started. I'm looking for both instrumental and vocal artists to be a part of it. PM me stating whether you want to do vocals or instrumentals and I'll see what I can do for you.

• Brohoof 1

Would you consider posting a clip of your song here? I'm sure we would all love to hear your artistic talents! It would also give you a good place to start by receiving feedback and/or praise. yay.png

Well, in that case, I'm pleased to announce that the song, entitled "Outcasts", is going to be a forum collaboration! I just need to tweak the lyrics a little bit and then we can get started. I'm looking for both instrumental and vocal artists to be a part of it. PM me stating whether you want to do vocals or instrumentals and I'll see what I can do for you.

Just a note here: I split three posts off from the original topic in the Pony.fm section and moved them to Creative Resources, as this is our venue to discuss collaborative projects. The Pony.fm area is for meta discussion of Pony.fm itself.

UPDATE: Dusty Soul has come on to be a guitarist and vocalist. There's spots left for a drummer, about 5 or 6 more vocalists, and a cover artist (sorry, but I can't draw straight with a ruler). As always, PM me for a slot or if you have any questions about the project.