Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

well i finally finished the Best of Ponies album and i just got all of the Wooden tooaster's and Tombstone's music. now i'm like "I need more music" so what do you bronies got? is there any great songs you wanna tell me about?

Merged all these brony music threads together.

My favorite Brony makers:

-Mic the Microphone

-Jackalapp

-The Living Tombstone

-Alex S.

That is just a few, I couldn't possibly name them all! :P

I personally like Mic the Microphone and jackalapp and well, I like em all! Does anypony have any fav's

Threads merged! Next time, please check existing threads to see if there's one just like the one you're planning on making.

I'm looking for some more brony-made music. Do the allknowing interweb have any suggestions?

Note, I prefer music in the genre of metal and rock, Bronyfied and AcoustiBrony are the only I know...

Rap aswell! Like Yelling at Cats!

But please not Wubstep.... can't stand it..... (Sorry Vinyl :I)

Edited by MyLittleViking

I'm looking for some more brony-made music. Do the allknowing interweb have any suggestions?

Note, I prefer music in the genre of metal and rock, Bronyfied and AcoustiBrony are the only I know...

please not Wubstep.... can't stand it..... (Sorry Vinyl :I)

That's too bad. So much of the good stuff is electronic music, from Mumbacore to Dubstep, Eurobeat to Drum and Bass.

And a lot of the metal I've heard from this community just... isn't... very good, to be honest.

So I can point you to our forum's Metal Thread, in my sig below, but brony wise, I don't know much for rock/metal. Sorry, mang.

Not rock or metal, but definitely some good music is AcousticBrony's themes. My favorite is Twilight's personally. Vocabulary lesson: Crepuscular mean of or relating to Twilight :3

Though Rainbow Dash's is kinda epic :D

Edited by Eavath

Not rock or metal, but definitely some good music is AcousticBrony's themes. My favorite is Twilight's personally. Vocabulary lesson: Crepuscular mean of or relating to Twilight :3

::Vid::

Though Rainbow Dash's is kinda epic :D

::Vid::

Yeah I know AcousticBrony (Wrote it above)! He's awesome!

That's too bad. So much of the good stuff is electronic music, from Mumbacore to Dubstep, Eurobeat to Drum and Bass.

And a lot of the metal I've heard from this community just... isn't... very good, to be honest.

So I can point you to our forum's Metal Thread, in my sig below, but brony wise, I don't know much for rock/metal. Sorry, mang.

No problem, I'm very open to music. I often find myself liking stuff like electronic... but I don't like dubsted, it's just annoying to me :I

Edited by MyLittleViking