St. Pinkie

265 users have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Quote?

• It needs to be about 20% cooler.
    • Um...
    • Yay!
    • Oatmeal? Are you crazy?
    • Eeyup.
    • Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue!
    • Other

and after Spike flicks the reins on Rarity's neighbours who are pulling the carriage -

"Excuuuse me?"

"If you weren't friends with our neighbour Rarity..."

I was just about to post that. I love that moment :P

Applejack: This here's Apple Fritter, Apple Bumpkin, Red Gala, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apple, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp... [gasp] Big McIntosh, Apple Bloom, aaaand Granny Smith. Up and at 'em Granny Smith, we got guests.

Fluttershy: Yes. Because he not a huge, gigantic, terrifying, enormous, teeth-gnashing, sharp-scale having, horn-wearing, smoke-snoring, could eat a pony in one bite, totally all grown up dragon!

Rainbow Dash: What'd you read, "The Egghead's Guide to Running"? Did you stretch out your eye muscles to warm up? [laugh] Get it? Eye muscles.

Rarity: Oh, what a drama queen. Mm. Relatively speaking...

Twilight Sparkle: Baking... BFFs... Brothers... There's nothing in here about branches.

Pinkie Pie: Something strange is definitely going on around here, Gummy. Sure Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had to house-sit for that vacationing bear, but what are the chances all my other friends would have plans this afternoon too? Rarity has to wash her hair? Applejack has to pick apples? Twilight is behind on her studies, and has to hit the books? The more I think about it, the more those are starting to sound like… (gasps) excuses! (noticing Twilight Sparkle) That doesn’t look like studying… or hitting!

• Brohoof 1

"but I thought you wanted whining!"

This is what convinced me that Rarity is the best character. She was awesome that whole episode.

"And I said. Oatmeal, are you crazy?" -Pinkie

"Eeyup." -Big Macintosh

"Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue!" -Applejack

"I like her... Mane?" -Sweetie Belle

"Of all the things that could have happened, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING." -Rarity

"Not at all! I am weak and helpless." -Fluttershy

"20 stalks? Bean or celery?" -Applejack

And of course, "HAI GIRRRRLS!" Insane Twilight