Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony sacrifices their body to become Human for you?

Bendy

Pony sacrifices their body to become Human for you.  

70 users have voted

1. 1. Pony sacrifices their body to become Human for you?

• No. Allow them to remain a Pony and love them even if their body is not that of a Human.
    • Yes. You can't love anyone that doesn't look like a Human.

(edited)

Another hypothetical nonsense thread from Rush.

If you loved a sapient My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Pony's personality whom was about the same age as yourself, but you refuse to have a relationship with them on the grounds that their body is that of a Pony.

But if they were willing, albeit a bit reluctant to change their body with magic or a potion into that of a Human would you then agree to have a relationship then? Now, the change is permanent, they can't regain their Pony body once the change has taken place.

I would personally would love them even if there body was not that of a Human, and I would not allow anyone to make that kind of sacrifice for me. Maybe, I'm a freak but I think these Ponies are basically Humans trapped inside the bodies of Ponies.

Edited by Rush

I definitely agree. I wouldn't let a Pony I loved change if they didn't want to, I'm actually happier for them to stay a Pony.
I'd have a relationship with them regardless of what kind of body they had, but I'd prefer a Pony body. The adorableness is off the charts.

Plus, humanized Ponies don't really appeal to me very much. 

• Brohoof 4

I'd rather sacrifice my humanness for a pony body :P But if they wanted to change, sure. Though if it was true love, then I wouldn't mind about their choice, whichever one it was. ^-^

I would rather be a pony then make them change,being a pony would be so much better than being human.Just imagine flying,doing magic or being an Earth Pony wouldn't it be awesome?

I would not feel comfortable having anypony make a sacrifice for me like that, so she is technically not human but with both of us being sapient beings why should that even matter?

• Brohoof 3

I would rather be a pony then make them change,being a pony would be so much better than being human.Just imagine flying,doing magic or being an Earth Pony wouldn't it be awesome?

As long as it doesn't go down the road of The Conversion Bureau Ponies. Aka monstrous violations of canon Ponies that deem xenocide is the best solution for Humanity, by not only forcefully turning us all into Ponies, but into mindless drones of Celestia's evil counterpart The Solar Tyrant.

I would not feel very good about letting a pony sacrifice their body just for someone like me. It just wouldn't feel right.

I'd rather become a pony, instead.

• Brohoof 3

If you love the pony, you wouldn't want them to be something they weren't. She/He was a pony when you fell in love, why would you have them change?

I wouldn't want someone changing who they are just so I am more comfortable-You either accept each other or you're not going to make it together.

Besides-ponies are cute as hell. Who would want to change that?

post-14402-0-88449800-1368226275.gif

• Brohoof 4

I would only let them change their body to a human if that was their choice and they wanted it. Otherwise I'd let them stay a pony and love them anyway.

Hello!

I'd just take the potion, and turn myself into a pony. Problem solved!

If I really had to choose, I wouldn't want her to make such a sacrifice, but who knows what she might do during the night... Might just wake up infront of a human instead of a pony without even expecting it. :P

Love is love, but for me physical attraction is important, my standards aren't very high, but I still need to be attracted to the person (or at the very least, not physically repulsed by them). But that being said, I find equestrian ponies attractive enough, so I wouldn't ask her to turn human just for me if she doesn't want to.

• Brohoof 1

"I would love you, but I cannot love you the way you are"

Say that out loud and tell me you it doesn't make you sound like a total dick. Assuming that there was more to the situation (like never seeing one another again or something just a bad) then I might have a degree of sympathy.

Can I just be a pony instead? Seems like that'd be easier.

If not...I don't care if they changed, but I'd be a bit awkward about having sex with a pony.

...Seriously though, I wanna be a unicorn. That'd be awesome. Doin' magic an' shit.

I let the pony keep her body. It's the right thing to do, even if I wouldn't be physically attracted to her. If being a pony is what she is, then I will have to accept that. If I want to love her, then I will have to accept that. It wouldn't be fair if she didn't want to be human; she wouldn't be happy. Pony minds are human enough for me, and I think that's what really matters. 

Also, the ponies are just plain adorable! If they resembled actual horses, I might have problems, admittedly, but I wouldn't hesitate to cuddle with a MLPony. 

While I would want her to stay as a pony, I would still go along with whatever she chose. If she was willing to become a human for me, then she's weighed the consequences. I'm assuming she would never be a pony again. Given that she would be willing to go to such lengths to be with me, then I would have to let her. 

I would never expect or want one of the ponies to change their body for me.  I would love the pony for who she is, and asking her to make that big of a change is way too much.  Even if she wanted to make the change, I would try to talk her out of it.  Love makes people do crazy things they may later regret.  If the change is something she had always wanted to do, it would be a different story, but I wouldn't let her change for me alone.

Plus, ponies are so cute, she'd only be downgrading herself happy.png .    

Like everyone else is saying in here, if you genuinely love somepony you wouldn't want them to change. 

Besides do we really want deformed Bratz doll Equestria Girls "humans". I know I'd turn into a pony in a heartbeat compared to that monstrosity, I'll even cut off my thumbs right now.
(Obviously joking, if you know me then you know I'm neutral on EG for now)