Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Best Animated Kids Show With A Large, Diverse Fanbase?

The best?  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Which show is of the best quality?

• SpongeBob SquarePants
    • The Fairly OddParents
    • Rocko's Modern Life
    • Regular Show
    • Adventure Time
    • Gravity Falls
    • Ren and Stimpy
    • Invader Zim
    • Phineas and Ferb
    • Cow and Chicken

What is the best children's show that has attained a demographically diverse fanbase of children, teens, and adults alike? SpongeBob SquarePants, The Fairly OddParents, Regular Show, Rocko's Modern Life, and various other hits have attracted cult followings online and offline. In your opinion, which one is the best?

For reasons of bias, I've excluded MLP. tongue.png

Well I watched Spongebob and Fairly Odd parents The others I really don't watch. 

I like older episodes of Spongebob much better, but most of the newer ones suck, the new fairly odd parents ones are ok, but I just have more memories with spongebob, so I think i'll have to go with that one for now.

I honestly hardly ever watch either anymore though.

• Brohoof 2

The fact that Adventure Time listens to their fan base a good bit and get lots of content from them makes it a pretty solid show in my book.

I also enjoy Spongebob, but the new episodes make me hard-pressed to vote for it.

I would have to say that Spongebob Squarepants has a very large diverse fanbase but, I highly doubt it is still large since the new episodes are pretty bad with no humor at all. It is like writers aren't trying anymore. The Fairly Oddparents had a huge fanbase too until the new episodes almost made the show unwatchable. But I got to admit, both shows had awesome old episodes.

All of the above answer choices are incorrect. The proper answer to the question is "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Even with the bias, I consider it better than MLP. The fanbase, of course, isn't as good, but few match the brony fandom.

• Brohoof 3

Everyone seems to have forgotten that Doctor Who is still a kids show. :P That's where I would cast my vote. Otherwise, I guess Adventure Time since I have a friend who watches that.

Adventure time wins at least in my area for most diverse and best fan base. You can talk to almost any social group in my high school and you will find Adventure time fans. And as a result, Adventure time has indirectly reduced bullying in my school.

(edited)

All of the above answer choices are incorrect. The proper answer to the question is "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Even with the bias, I consider it better than MLP. The fanbase, of course, isn't as good, but few match the brony fandom.

This^

Avatar is probably my favorite animated series, and it's in the running for favorite works of fiction, period. I love the show and everything it accomplished in its satisfactory 65 episode run. I make it a point to watch the whole thing every year.

However, in terms of fanbase, Adventure Time wins. It has the best relationship with the actual creators, and it appeals to tons of varieties of peoples.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 1

wait wait... no mlp!?!?!?! what the Fattertatterpeggaloomer!!!!

anyway out of those?? spongebob anyone who does not like spongebob is just trying to be cool