Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Goku Drawing

Azaxx

Thought I'd go show everyponi what I've been up to lately regarding art.

This took like forever, because it's the first thing I've drawn on my tablet in nearly a year. And my third overall.

Anyways, this is Goku/Kakarot in his Super Saiyan 3 form (SSJ3). Hope you like it :3

SSJ3GokuDrawing_colour_png_zps92cbde91.p

• Brohoof 11

Looks awesome! I haven't seen DBZ ages ago since I was like 12 or something, but I remember how badass the show was. You did a great job of drawing Goku! The shading and color look superb!

I might go and watch DBZ now x)

Wow, this is really nice! I'm not much of a Dragonball fan, but I'll admit, this is one of the most legit drawings I've seen of Goku yet. Keep it up!

This is very well done! I can't find any real "errors" in this piece! The coloring is very nicely done, as well with the shading. You made him look very dynamic, and you used a action pose which can never really be used enough in "solo" drawings.

(edited)

Well in the spirit of this topic and given the fact that i liked this drawing a lot I will allow my self to tho the next.

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Edited by Colt

SS3 hair is such a pain to draw, especially towards the ends. Looks like you had no problem with that though! Great work!

I just always laugh when I see SS3 Goku's facial expressions. The lack of eyebrows always makes him look weird to me lol. Never got why they made SS3'S bald-browed. XP

(edited)

SS3 hair is such a pain to draw, especially towards the ends. Looks like you had no problem with that though! Great work!

I just always laugh when I see SS3 Goku's facial expressions. The lack of eyebrows always makes him look weird to me lol. Never got why they made SS3'S bald-browed. XP

I never understood that either, or why they progressively got a lot of hair through the transformations.

Edited by Hayze

(edited)

Actually you have NO idea xD

Azy and I are long time friends, and he was text chatting with me on skype, complaining how much work the hair was going to take...but he did it in the long run, so thats all that matter tongue.png

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

• 1 year later...