Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good afternoon

Toko Yakkai

As with many others who post in this section I'm new. I was referred to this site via a friend and am pretty excited to meet others. I'm not exactly sure what all I should include about myself in this initial post, if there's any questions you all would like to know about me I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Hello and welcome to the friendliest MLP forum on the web.  I’m glad you found us, but can you say a bit more about yourself?  Who’s your favorite character and how did you become a fan in the first place?  Inquiring minds wanna know!  :)

I shall weclomed you with this song. I hope that your gonna have fun and make friends 

I don't know if I can ever hear that song enough. Thank you :)

Hello and welcome to the friendliest MLP forum on the web.  I’m glad you found us, but can you say a bit more about yourself?  Who’s your favorite character and how did you become a fan in the first place?  Inquiring minds wanna know!  smile.png

To be honest, and I know it's might sound a bit chiche, I don't really have a favorite character. I find that most of the characters in the show have their own cons and pros, so to pick one as a 'favorite' is rather difficult for me. I became a fan of the show through a very late night and youtube, it was an accident to be quite frank. I was incredibly tired, and used to be quite a hater, so as I'm trolling through Youtube I come across the first episode. I'm thinking 'Hey, if I watch this I'll have more things to mess with those weird bronies about.' So I watch the first episode, after about 4 hours I've realized I've gone about halfway through the first season.

• Brohoof 2

Whoa. So, you actually DID come to this site... Well, er... Hi, Toko. Heh...

This is your friend, if you couldn't tell.

Whoa. So, you actually DID come to this site... Well, er... Hi, Toko. Heh...

This is your friend, if you couldn't tell.

Well, you did say that it was a good site, so I kind of had to check it out.

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome to the mlpforums! Enjoy your stay and have a great time with us ;)

brohoof /)