Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Romance) Keepsake Mansion (OOC)

Leafeon

(edited)

You are the average pony living in Equestria. Or at least; that's what most ponies think of you, is it not? Well, I am not one to judge ponies by their social status. That isn't my job.

Today, possibly yesterday (Again, I'm not here to judge a pony by how often they check their mail), or a few days before that, you should have received a letter. A letter inviting you to stay in a mansion. Why? For a test. The pony who sent it is unknown, as well...

It reads the following:

"Dear receiver,

This letter is to offer you a spot in my latest experiment. This experiment requires you to remain in my place of residence for a undetermined amount of time. That is all. You will be properly fed, rested, and may enjoy the company of all the other subjects, as well as any luxuries you would find here, but not at  your regular home. Any pony is allowed to take part in this examination, with no needed identification or like-wise. Just so long as you... co-operate."

Attached is directions to a place called 'Keepsake Mansion'. A rustic, very large mansion which has not been inhabited for a while. Some say it was haunted, but pretty much any old mansion is considered to be haunted by gullible ponies. Now, though, apparently there is a stallion living there.

Rules

1. No Godmodding.
2. No Mary Sues.
3. No 18+ content.
4. Good grammar must be used.
5. No allicorns (I believe my own OC, Memento, somewhat breaks this rule, however, he will act as an earth pony most/all of the time. In public, anyway.)
6. 1 pony per player
7. I will accept griffons, but due to this being a romance, they aren't really desirable.

Please do not mention what you believe this is based on in this thread, or the RP. If you think you might now and want confirmation, PM me. img-1477941-1-tongue.png

I have terrible internets sometimes, so apologies if short bursts of posting. I can't post while on my phone, due to it being too much typing for my taste.

Player List

MARES
1. PinkieShyFlutterPie as Neon Strobe
2. Windy Runner as Limestone (Lime) Quarry
(May be extended if popularity is high enough...)

STALLIONS
1. Firebolt as Memento
2. Twiliscael as Icarus
3. Reani as Storm Chaser
(May be extended if popularity is high enough...)

Now, the only question that remains is, will you take place in this... experiment of sorts?

Edited by Firebolt
  • Brohoof 1

Well, you know you've gotten me roped into this, don't you?

I'll be partaking under my moniker, Icarus. Mares love Icarus, yo.

(This is the point where I get serious ;))

• Brohoof 1

Well, you know you've gotten me roped into this, don't you?

I'll be partaking under my moniker, Icarus. Mares love Icarus, yo.

(This is the point where I get serious wink.png)

Alright. Adding you. But, don't expect to be getting that much love when you are competing against... me.

• Brohoof 1

This sounds like a cool RP! Could i join with...Neon Strobe? I think she is my only OC that would accept that offer. Link in my signature.

Sounds good to me. I'll add you to the list shortly. Thanks for joining dis thingy here. I appreciate it. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Hm... I'll do it! Firebolt, you can pick either of my OC's that ISN'T Windy Runner, God knows I've RP'ed as him enough lately. Its your call as to if you would rather have Limestone or Fondue. 

Why not? This looks fun. I'll join as my only OC, Storm Chaser. I originally only wanted him to be an avatar and nothing more, but slowly I started creating a personality for him.

Looks great! Adding now. Thanks for joining!

Hm... I'll do it! Firebolt, you can pick either of my OC's that ISN'T Windy Runner, God knows I've RP'ed as him enough lately. Its your call as to if you would rather have Limestone or Fondue. 

I'll add Limestone Quarry. Just because mares are always a bit more hard to come by, and I'm not playing as one this time. Thanks!

Hmmm... You have my interest. I just hope this doesn't turn into a Scooby-Doo type thing...

I'll just use the only one I've ever had the time or inclination to write down...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/grinding-gears-r2542

My internet is currently down, so I can't add him to the list right now, but you're in.

If my internet comes back shortly, and we get no other mare OCs, I'll add one of my own, and just have Memento flirt with everyone. :3 Hopefully it comes back up soon. It should be fine for a long ish time when it's resolved this time, so yea.

Uh...Halloween is an odd pony being, err...sort of. And he hasn't been in any roleplays. So...could he be in it, or something?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/halloween-r2821

All spots for stallions are taken, actually (I haven't added one to list yet). If you have any mare OCs feel free to use them.

• 1 month later...

Are you still taking characters (Mares in specific) because if you are i'd like to use my OC Maple Melody.

I would also like to volunteer my mare Sunyatay Sutra if you still have openings.  I can dial down her tendencies toward invisibility and intangibility (see her bio)...or leave her as is if you think a pony that can be mistaken for a ghost would be beneficial for this RP. wink.png

I am not actually intending to start this roleplay at this point. I'm DMing another one, and participating in two others. So, sorry about that.

Oh ok. But if you do ever intend to start this roleplay, can my OC Pink Mist join? Here's her profile: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pink-mist-r3726 She sure does love adventures and mysteries so she would be perfect for this!

If I ever do plan on starting it, it'll be in a reboot. But, if I do decide to start it (Which is likely) I'll certainly let you know!

If I ever do plan on starting it, it'll be in a reboot. But, if I do decide to start it (Which is likely) I'll certainly let you know!

Ok thanks so much! ;) This is gonna be the first romance rp I've ever done and I think it's gonna be FUN!! I always like trying new stuff online!