Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Loop a track

Shift

Okay, so I really like Pony.fm, just a quick question; is there a loop button? I can't just go onto youtube repeat like with youtube, so...

If this isn't implemented, then could you please, Feld0?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, there is.

Heh...well, do you know where it is?

I can't seem to find it, so I kinda assume it doesn't exist, or its just extreamly hidden or something, so at the very least it needs better visablity.

Otherwise yeah it should be added.

Okay, so I really like Pony.fm, just a quick question; is there a loop button? I can't just go onto youtube repeat like with youtube, so...

If this isn't implemented, then could you please, Feld0?

No loop functionality of any kind exists in Pony.fm at this time. Are you looking for a feature to loop a specific track, or to loop through all of the tracks on a page (like a playlist, album, or a page of search results)?

(edited)

No loop functionality of any kind exists in Pony.fm at this time. Are you looking for a feature to loop a specific track, or to loop through all of the tracks on a page (like a playlist, album, or a page of search results)?

I don't think there has ever been any site in existence that has ever done that, ever.

Could turn out interesting.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

Loop through a specific track

Though, to loop through a playlist would be nice too.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I know this is a bump, but I was about to create the same topic.
Is a loop a track button being implanted in Alpha 2? I could find a lot of use for one, and I'm sure many other members could too.

I know this is a bump, but I was about to create the same topic.

Is a loop a track button being implanted in Alpha 2? I could find a lot of use for one, and I'm sure many other members could too.

I also like the idea that you could loop through a page/playlist (looping through a playlist would be sweeeet). 

Is there any news on this? :)