Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's on your clipboard? Post it! (Please no NSFW stuff!)

stainesbrony

• 2 weeks later...

This was kind of thought up in like, one night, and I haven't done much with it since, so it's probably not very polished, but oh well. :P

*Ahem* Katsumi Shizuko (yes I know the name isn't lore-friendly, hush) is a twenty-six year old female Nord, born and raised in northern Skyrim, who at some point in her teen years learned how to wield an axe thanks to her father, who was a warrior himself. Some time after she turned twenty, she decided to begin travelling around Skyrim, as she found sitting around in a single location for too long to be rather boring. Instead, she wished to live a life of adventure, so she started exploring the cold Nord province on her own, with the permission of her parents, as soon as she acquired her own set of armour made of iron. It was heavy, but she opted for protection over mobility, knowing just how dangerous travelling can be.

At some point in her travels, she ran into a mercenary (whom I don't know the name of yet), a Nord just like herself. Their short conversation nearly led them to a duel, however instead of fighting, the man held back, stating he was too busy to fight a meaningless battle, and bid farewell before continuing down the road. Katsumi, rather than letting him leave, caught up with him and offered some assistance. The man was hesitant to accept, but he did, and together, they travelled across Skyrim in search of anyone who might need an extra blade, or two, and was willing to pay.

This eventually led them to fall in love, and for about three years they were together, exploring the province and doing work for those who had the money. That was, until one of their quests to clear out a mine filled with bandits went wrong. Kat's lover fell in battle, outnumbered by multiple bandits. His death caused her to quit her life as a mercenary, purchasing a house in Windhelm where she would remain for another two years.

One day, she decided to begin travelling again. Not as a mercenary this time, but simply as an adventurer, like she was long ago. Taking her old axe armour, Katsumi set off to explore Skyrim once again!

Oh, a backup of a post I was going to make on the Skyrim Forums, but ended up not posting ... it's a bit of a backstory I whipped up for one of my Skyrim characters. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

From our stream last night :D This was the last video I queue'd up before going to bed :D They probably went until like, 3 in the morning, though :muffins: I'm always sort of soft and head to bed earlier than they do :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

(edited)

The subject of this topic has quite a lot of potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a forum section (If one does not exist already). When creating a status update, please remember that the goal is to spam the heck out of the forums with absolutely no brainpower used, and that sharing events of an interesting nature would be better done elsewhere.

Note: This was on my clipboard because of a joke. I'm not a mod, this is not a lock message. :P

Edited by A Kyoko Makusu2
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...