Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Signature Help

SunSparkle
Go to solution Solved by King,

Hey EveryPony,

So im pretty techie and can create signatures and stuff but I cant find where to edit the signature within my account? Do I have to wait intill I posted so many posts??? Or how do I make my own signature in here?

Thanks

If you go to your profile and click the "Edit my Profile" button, you can change everything about your profile from there. On your left is a series of tabs for each section of your profile. The one for your signature should be the fifth one down, under Display Name and above 'Ignore' Preferences.

If you go to your profile and click the "Edit my Profile" button, you can change everything about your profile from there. On your left is a series of tabs for each section of your profile. The one for your signature should be the fifth one down, under Display Name and above 'Ignore' Preferences.

I still cant find it . Its not there but do u think I have to post so many posts before I can see the tab " signature " in my account?

If you want to edit your signature, click on your name, hit settings and you'll be brought to this page.

post-14315-0-15596100-1369165394_thumb.png

Click "Signature" and you'll be brought to this page

post-14315-0-51486300-1369165425_thumb.png

If you want to add an image to your signature, click the tree icon in the tool bar (highlighted in the circle), and paste the direct link of your image there, then hit OK. It'll automatically be put there for you. Hope this helped you~

I still cant find it . Its not there but do u think I have to post so many posts before I can see the tab " signature " in my account?

If you make two more posts, you will be able to have a signature. :)

Just follow Lugia's instructions, he explained things pretty well.

You can't have a signature before your a muffin. I think they did that to make people want to post. 

Anyways, this is how you upload your signature once your a muffin.

First way, if you make your own signature or if someone sends you a sig in a pm.

(Download your signature first if you get it from someone) Upload your signature to photo bucket. Then, your able to get a url. Go to Mlp Forums.

Second way, if someone makes you a sig and uploads it on the thread.

Click the sig. Scroll till it says the file name and go to the left. Click save. It will open a new tab. Then, left click the signature and click copy.

The next thing for both ways will be in next paragraph.

Then go to your settings by going to your profile. Click edit profile on the top of your profile to the right. Then find the settings tab that says signature. Next for 1st way is to click the photo button. Paste the url and click ok. For the 2nd way, click the clip board that has a paper with lines on it. Left click the white space and click paste. And press enter on your keyboard.

Can't make signatures until you've made five posts and leave the Blank Flanks group :3 You've got three right now. Once you do, Artemis and the others' instructions will suddenly make sense tongue.png

In an effort to create a single "Best Answer" I'll quote the two best in this thread...

Can't make signatures until you've made five posts and leave the Blank Flanks group :3 You've got three right now. Once you do, Artemis and the others' instructions will suddenly make sense img-1486569-1-tongue.png

Hopefully this helps you ^_^

With this appropriately answered, ima lock this puppy up ^_^

Have a good day :)