The Avatar Above You Is Out To Kill You - How Screwed Are You?

~Master~ Button Mash

The trick with electricity, it's that it follow simple laws, if we know those laws, we can manipulate it as we wish.

And in my case, I just want to have something to prevent electricity to use my person as a bridge to the ground.

Edited by Shadling

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

you vs my 80+ guardians, 40+ cyber-dogs, 6 disintegrators, 12 tanks, 70+ Valkyries, 3 cyborgs and me, an archer

img-2140656-1-neon_hearts_by_sonicwithsa
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe 

OC'S are on my really short about me page

efyl 4 seinorB-ageN

http://kevan.org/johari?name=vincent(i+am+become+death) what do you think of me

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=carlton+banks

Come at me pinkie! :okiedokielokie:

Em4wiCy.jpg oki

OT: I may die of diabeetus.

Edited by Guest

I am...if you will excuse my french....royally fucked...!

8r6aiHM.png

Well, his username says he's sadistic, but he doesn't look very sadistic, just grumpy... I think I stand a fair chance.  -_-

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare