Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Alphabetical RAP+video] Reasons I love ponies from A to Z (FEEDBACK PLS? :3)

thegoodhen

(edited)

Sup, Fellow bronies? :3 

So... Inspired By Papoose and Lowkey, I decided to make this alphabetical rap... As in... I go from A to Z and spit words starting with each of the letters. I also made a video to it... It took me tens of hours, but hey, it's worth it. I might need to improve it a bit, but I am happy with the results so far. img-1493902-1-wub.png

What do you ponies think? :3

If you comment here or on the video and "like" it on yt, that'll make my day :3

Edited by thegoodhen
  • Brohoof 3

That was awesome. I've never seen an alphabetical rap before. Not only was your rapping well done but,  the visual effects and editing was also really good. Great job.

• Brohoof 1

That was awesome. I've never seen an alphabetical rap before. Not only was your rapping well done but,  the visual effects and editing was also really good. Great job.

Thank you very much! :3 It took me a lot of time... And I just got 2 dislikes sad.png  I mean, I have 7 likes, but still ;( And I'd like to have more views too. Oh well... Maybe later. blush.png

(edited)

An alphabetical rap is difficult to come up with, I'm amazed at how you've managed to pull it off so smoothly! ohmy.png  The smooth background animations are really cool too, did you do those? They really make it look very professional happy.png .

Also, I like how your shirt changes to Pinkie Pie when you get to the part about Pinkie Pie laugh.png .

You got 15 likes on the YT vid!

Edited by akita-ken

An alphabetical rap is difficult to come up with, I'm amazed at how you've managed to pull it off so smoothly! img-1499140-1-ohmy.png  The smooth background animations are really cool too, did you do those? They really make it look very professional img-1499140-2-happy.png .

Also, I like how your shirt changes to Pinkie Pie when you get to the part about Pinkie Pie img-1499140-3-laugh.png .

You got 15 likes on the YT vid!

Yes, I wrote the lyrics, rapped it, did the animation and painted the tshirts. xD Although the last item on the list wasn't done specifically for this occasion. :3 Thanks for feedback. It makes me smile, smile, smile. :3