Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I found an ironic comparison today

Discordian

In the movie Pound Puppies and the Legend of big Paw they sing a song that is eerily similar to Giggle at the Ghosties.

Giggle at the Ghosties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tiynTPuUUM

It's All In Your Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAgo7DstSVQ

Same basic plot, totally different genre.

Ironic, no? Two really old toy series' with shows and movies made similar songs. Are they perhaps both done by Hasbro? :P

Could have been, Daniel Ingram did the music for the new Pound Puppies, so he could have seen that. He has been know to take stuff from other songs:

Then again Faust wrote the lyrics for that song, so who knows. And yes, Hasbro owns Pound Puppies.

That was pretty similar to Giggle at the Ghosty, but it's sort of a common concept. "Something's scary!" "Don't worry, it's all in your head!" I know that Blue's Clues did a song like this. It's pretty much the same idea...

And that Pound Puppies video was so horrible, it was entertaining...

:( I've always loved that song and that movie.

I think we may be the only two here who enjoyed it. That song was a bit repetitive, but catchy. Pound puppies looks like it had some pretty nice animation too.

• 8 years later...
On 10/22/2011 at 7:27 AM, Discordian said:

n the movie Pound Puppies and the Legend of big Paw they sing a song that is eerily similar to Giggle at the Ghosties.

Wasn't it that show that I was told to never ever watch? Youtube made sure of it at least.

• 3 months later...