Banner by ~ The Wife of Levi

Ember's Lair

Ember Dragonheart

Hello! I'm going to post some pics I made for MLP ^^ I hope y'all like them!

The first pic I made of my Original Character. I'm not too fond of it due to the overall boringness of it, but I had to start somewhere XD: 

my_little_oc_by_dragon_tamer222-d61029g.

Here's the updated pic of her, I use it as my profile pic, and I'm rather fond of how it turned out ^^:

ember_dragonscale_by_dragon_tamer222-d62

Here's a friend's character. He wanted me to draw his character how I envisioned him, so this is what I came up with: 

aerol_the_gryphon_by_dragon_tamer222-d62

And last but not least, here are the two of them together enjoying a sunset...Awww ^^:

sunset_view_mlp_by_dragon_tamer222-d63ai

• Brohoof 3

Woah, you have no idea how much I love these. You are an amazing artist. I especially like the last one with the two enjoying the sunset. It is so cute! I can't wait to see more from you.

Badges

Woah, you have no idea how much I love these. You are an amazing artist. I especially like the last one with the two enjoying the sunset. It is so cute! I can't wait to see more from you.

Aww, well thank you so much! I appreciate the nice comment and the brohoof ^^ Hopefully I'll get into the MLP drawing mood again soon XD

• Brohoof 1

Those are awesome drawings man if I could draw midnight like that I wouldn't have to worry with all the bad comments I get on him

I like the creativity I see here.  Your OC looks like a nice cross between a pony and a dragon.  The other one looks like a Digimon.  Half-hawk, half-tiger I guess? 

I like the creativity I see here.  Your OC looks like a nice cross between a pony and a dragon.  The other one looks like a Digimon.  Half-hawk, half-tiger I guess? 

XD the other's a gryphon ^^ Like Gilda And thank you, I tried hard to make her a proper balance. I figured, eh, if Rarity and Spike are canon, maybe other dragon/pony relationships are XD

• Brohoof 2