Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I add a signature from my documents?

BrainyBrony
Go to solution Solved by Harmonic Revelations,

The only way I currently know how to upload a signature is to copy and paste a website URL. How do I use a signature directly from my files? I have the signature all ready to go in a folder but I just need to know how to use it as my signature! I'm using Windows 7, if that changes anything.

You can't upload it directly from your files, just upload the picture to imgur.com or any image hosting site and then copy the image url, that is the fastest way to do it.

The only way I currently know how to upload a signature is to copy and paste a website URL. How do I use a signature directly from my files? I have the signature all ready to go in a folder but I just need to know how to use it as my signature! I'm using Windows 7, if that changes anything.

No, it doesn't change anything, really. The fact that you can only use images hosted on the web is something that is part of the website itself. 

• Brohoof 3

Atm all we can recommend is what Harmonic had mentioned about uploading it to a file sharing system and using that link.

Hopefully this helps you and if you think we should include direct uploads, you're free to suggest it in the Suggestions sub forum ^_^

For now, Im locking this up

Have a nice day ^_^