Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request OC Digital Drawing Request

Blue Moon

(edited)

Ok, my main OC has a daughter, Clear Skies, and I noticed recently that I have very little digital art for her. So, I decided to open up this thread asking for someone to do any kind of digital drawing (I would prefer digital, but if you do better on paper, go ahead) for my other OC. Thanks in advance to whoever does it. img-1585079-1-smile.png

Clear Skies:
post-13690-0-41805800-1365991715_thumb.png
You may choose whatever pose you like as long as it would fit under a shy personality. And as for the kind of large disproportional head, that was an error from the Pony Creator and should be a normal proportioned head.

Thanks again in advance to anyone who decides to do this for me. I don't really like having only a Pony Creator image for an OC.

Edited by Blue Moon

I'll see what I can do when I get home. any more details you want? and, mind you, its most likely not going to be colored or anything cause i'm too lazy to bother (or maybe I will, I don't know)

I'll see what I can do when I get home. any more details you want? and, mind you, its most likely not going to be colored or anything cause i'm too lazy to bother (or maybe I will, I don't know)

Nah, you're free to do basically whatever you want to for it. While I'd rather have it colored, it's fine if you don't want to. Thanks.

Alright, so here's what i've got so far.derpy_emoticon1.png  I just drew this one up quick last night, so its not perfect (nor is it done). soooo yeah, BEHOLD THE HORRORohmy.png  what do you think so far?

post-15794-0-85998700-1372136868_thumb.png

Alright, so here's what i've got so far.img-1591933-1-derpy_emoticon1.png  I just drew this one up quick last night, so its not perfect (nor is it done). soooo yeah, BEHOLD THE HORRORimg-1591933-2-ohmy.png  what do you think so far?

Thanks for drawing this for me!

It looks very nice, but she looks kind of older (she's young) and the body is kind of masculine looking. But other than that, very nice job and I am very happy you took the time to do this for me.

yeah, i'm not quite done with it yet, i've still got more to do. and I usually don't draw anything other than stallions so this is the first mare i've done (filly anyway).

Oh, ok. Good luck with the rest of it!

Anyway, you did an exceptionally good job with the eyes, so very good job with that. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Thanks again! :)

Just bumping this back up in case someone else would also like to draw my OC for me. I will be very grateful if you do and if you do; thanks in advance and good luck.