Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you like my OC? Please give me feedback!

Padlock-Keys

http://grim-grief.deviantart.com/art/Padlock-Keys-bio-359978502 Padlock Key's bio.

I would really appreciate some feedback on my Pony OC Padlock Keys! I've had him for quite a while and I'm rethinking on reworking him and such, though I don't quite know how. 

I want to have Apple Tea and Padlock maybe have a third child but I'm really not sure on that. I also am needing some more pictures and a design of Heroic Tea as an older pony. 

Thank you so much if you comment!

• Brohoof 1

One thing that really stuck out is that you say he's a good reader, yet he's dyslexic. That's a contradiction and it is very confusing. You might want to go and fix that. 

Overall it's a really nice OC. Not Gary Stu, nor closeted.

One thing that really stuck out is that you say he's a good reader, yet he's dyslexic. That's a contradiction and it is very confusing. You might want to go and fix that. 

Overall it's a really nice OC. Not Gary Stu, nor closeted.

The only reason why he's a good reader is because he worked hard to improve himself because he knew that he had a problem reading? 

Like, he knew that he had a problem when it came to reading, but because he practiced so much reading as a child reading over and over getting through his dyslexia he eventually overcame his problem and now he's considered a good reader. 

Does that make more sense?