Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need some help making my OC's cutie mark.

Poetic Inkwell

post-17382-0-10206100-1372674096.png

This is my current OC that I've been pretty much working on for the last day thanks to some help from other people on this site. I have a problem though, I am stuck with making a cutie mark for my OC.  My OC did have a cutie mark but it was just from some Pony Creator I was using and ended up clashing with the colors. This OC sadly has no name yet until I'm able to create a cutie mark.

If anyone is willing to help make me a cutie mark, I will be forever thankful. The type of cutie mark I've been looking for could be either a grey quill or an ink pot.

Thanks again for taking your time to read this, even if your not able to help out. 

Brohoof /)

http://8-bitspider.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Me-6-2-Name-Generator-Cutie-Mark-Marker-295280540

There's this if you want it. But that may be what you were using XD

I made this in Photoshop but edk if you'll like it

attachicon.gifink_and_quill_by_hourglasspony-d5ebesz.png

wooHope you like it even though I just recolored a vector XD

Wow that is actually perfect. Just what I was looking for just got to get it on my OC now. Thank you so much Dawn. 

Wow that is actually perfect. Just what I was looking for just got to get it on my OC now. Thank you so much Dawn. 

I'm glad you like it so much! Glad I could help. Are you planning to put your OC in any role-plays? From his looks, I think one of my OC would get along pretty well with him. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad you like it so much! Glad I could help. Are you planning to put your OC in any role-plays? From his looks, I think one of my OC would get along pretty well with him. 

Yep, I've been planning to put my OC's in some role-plays after I work through a couple kinks I still have to work on. But on the other hand. What do you think?

post-17382-0-25503600-1372677644.png

Sadly I had to mess with it abit to make it work on my OC's flank without being too blurry.

(edited)

Looks pretty good! for resizing you can use this:

http://picresize.com/#

So. Have you thought of a name and talent?

Also what's his personality? He looks shy and quiet >w<

Wow, that's going to work perfectly.

A name I haven't exactly thought of yet but his talent is the writing of poetry, And yep you got it right, He is shy, quiet and a romantic, but is too shy to show it to his favorite mare. (After the romantic part I just typed what  pieced together in my head and proved to be quiet accurate.

*EDIT*

I ended up using the resize tool and let me just say this...You just helped me make my OC much better then what I just posted. Thank you!

post-17382-0-17545300-1372678740_thumb.png

Edited by DashingCloud

Wow, that's going to work perfectly.

A name I haven't exactly thought of yet but his talent is the writing of poetry, And yep you got it right, He is shy, quiet and a romantic, but is too shy to show it to his favorite mare. (After the romantic part I just typed what  pieced together in my head and proved to be quiet accurate.

*EDIT*

I ended up using the resize tool and let me just say this...You just helped me make my OC much better then what I just posted. Thank you!

attachicon.gifPoetry OC 3.png

Once again, glad I could help... And you need to enter in a romance RP with him so my OC Sunset Sky could meet him >w< they'd be so cute together! Sunset is extremely shy and quiet :) 

• Brohoof 1

Once again, glad I could help... And you need to enter in a romance RP with him so my OC Sunset Sky could meet him >w< they'd be so cute together! Sunset is extremely shy and quiet smile.png

Definetly. That sounds like a great idea, sadly I'm not finished yet. I still got a few kinks to deal with such as writing my OC his backstory.  I'd love to see your Sunset Sky OC sometime.