Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Need Cutie Mark For My OC

Misty Rose

Hello there everypony! My OC is done but I need a cutie mark for her. Here are some things that might help, first of all have a look at her profile, link is below my sig. So she's an adventurer and loves a challenge, she also loves anything that has to do with tech, doesn't matter which kind. She loves mysteries and reading. You can also just give me an idea for a cutie mark that you think would just look good on her. If it looks good, I'll try to come up with something to make it match her. Thanks! Here she is!! 

post-17140-0-34554700-1372911504_thumb.png

Ah, well if it isn't it one of my favorite fillies. Hello there, Pink my dear! Let us see what we can do with this little conundrum. A cutie mark for a tech-themed pony.

Allow me to produce onto you this as a cutie-mark for a Tech lover such as yourself.

eJxPYty.jpg

6ferby7.png

I hope these may satisfy your craving for all things Tech.

While I must apologize for only providing symbols that have the black backgrounds,I hope that they can still be used if edited properly ^_^

bCxJOrR.png

W5bNiVb.png

Thanks they look great!!! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna use the first one as my cutie mark. I'll see how I can fix it. Thanks so much again for helping!!

I suggest the letters XYZ as they are the most mysterious of the alphabet. Plus they also count as mathematical symbols/terms that are also used in science.

Thanks they look great!!! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna use the first one as my cutie mark. I'll see how I can fix it. Thanks so much again for helping!!

QprdBhB.jpg

I am always glad to help. I am honored that my first choice was seen as the most chaotic, an most pleasing to the eyes XD May it be looked upon as an amazing Cutie Mark!

I hope I can get it to fit because for some reason you can't see it because of my OC's outfit. But I'll try to upload a picture of her without her outfit with the cutie mark so you can see the final result.

(edited)

I'm bad at naming so this is what came to mind when I saw your OC. Pink Jelly or Jelly Pink one of those two.Well I hope that helped NEPTUNE OUT

Sorry thought it was name not cutie mark sorry...I'm really sorry how about a roller blade cause she looks like a roller blader to me NEPTUNE OUT

Edited by Neptune

I'm bad at naming so this is what came to mind when I saw your OC. Pink Jelly or Jelly Pink one of those two.Well I hope that helped NEPTUNE OUT

Sorry thought it was name not cutie mark sorry...I'm really sorry how about a roller blade cause she looks like a roller blader to me NEPTUNE OUT

LOL! No prob, still thanks for the name suggestion. Sounds cool too, but unfortunately she's already named. :) As for your cutie mark suggestion, hmm sounds good but since she's an adventurer and traveler, a roller blade doesn't really go with her. But I still appreciate your suggestion! Thanks so much!

I hope I can get it to fit because for some reason you can't see it because of my OC's outfit. But I'll try to upload a picture of her without her outfit with the cutie mark so you can see the final result.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, my little Pink Mist. I am curious to see how it ends up working in the end :D

*snaps his claws and poofs leaving behind a cloud of skittles!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, my little Pink Mist. I am curious to see how it ends up working in the end :D

*snaps his claws and poofs leaving behind a cloud of skittles!

Skittles YAY!! Thanks for that Discord! I love Skittles! I bet Dashie does too! I'm gonna work on getting that cutie mark on her today so I can post the picture. I bet she's gonna look great! Thanks again!