visual art Paper Mario Art

Jonke

(edited)

Might as well post it here too~

So i've started to draw again and will continue to create artwork within the Paper Mario universe throughout the month. (hopefully)

First picture: Vivian - http://jonke-s.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-383983191

vivian_by_jonke_s-d6cm3br.png

Second Picture: Dream Team (Koops and Icarus) - http://jonke-s.deviantart.com/art/Dream-Team-384395429

dream_team_by_jonke_s-d6cuxet.png

I hope you like it. smile.png

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 8

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

(edited)

I LOVE BOTH THESE SO MUCH OH MY GOD JONKE YOU WIN SERIOUSLY YOU'RE MY FAVORITE PERSONTHING EVER.

*Ahem*

All I can say is that you did a magnificent job on both of them, and that I am extremely indebted to you for the second. In the first one, Vivian looks pretty young, if you ask me. I like that ^^ Very good work, this is EXACTLY why you should do art more often.

It's a shame NOBODY ever checks Octavia's Hall, let alone the non-pony section  :(

Edited by Twiliscael

ezgif-2-b94ab321a5f6.gif.93cf1fcecd06e4273f8ea7a74cb185ff.gif 

I tend to take the high road, get stoned, and fly low . . .

Hey, these are fantastic. Paper Mario TTYD is one of my favourite ever games, and this art is so appealing n.n I love what you did with Vivian's tail, or where it should merge in with the shadows; she looks like a tadpole, and it's actually really cute  :lol:

Great work!

These look great! :D It actually looks like paper  :o Good job! I love Paper Mario; I figured there should be some art about it! :D

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

This is definitely one of the best series I have ever played and your art compliments it so well.  I really hope that you make some more of these and if you do let us know. Great artist are what make this community and website so great.

• Brohoof 1

haha that's awesome Jonke! I really like both of the drawings, especially the second one, hehe it's quite cute actually :3

I like the white outline you did on the first one btw

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

haha that's awesome Jonke! I really like both of the drawings, especially the second one, hehe it's quite cute actually :3

I like the white outline you did on the first one btw

Thanks. :)

The idea was to draw as close to the official art style as possible, hence the more "sticker" or paper style on the second picture where i tried to achieve something that's more recognizable to the series.

@All

Thanks! I appreciate it. I'll continue to draw more characters from the series, so stay tuned. ^^

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

(edited)

Thanks. :)

The idea was to draw as close to the official art style as possible, hence the more "sticker" or paper style on the second picture where i tried to achieve something that's more recognizable to the series.

@All

Thanks! I appreciate it. I'll continue to draw more characters from the series, so stay tuned. ^^

Oh.. Well maybe I should be a little bit ashamed then because jag har inte spelat paper mario ;_; I know it's a sin... But hey it looked nice so it's probably similar to the real thing

Hey I feel like special or something now when you replied to my post, I it's like Voldemort casting the spell on Harry Potter and suddenly Harry is a part of Voldemort, so we're like brothers now, you know and we sh

...I don't even...  .__.

Edited by Jokuc

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png