Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Rainbow Factory supervisor

Moniker

(edited)

What do you do with all of the rainbows collected from victims other than decorating Equestria with it?

And if you are wondering and trying to question of why am I asking you this question, somepony will the next victim in this factory be it a stranger or an employee of mine in ten seconds flat! Or the next shift or so, I need to take a nap!

Edited by Rainbow D. Dash

@@Aries Flare, It's quite hard, you of course need to be a Pegasus, then you need to swear not to speak of the Rainbow Factory, to any-pony, then you have to be alright with the sight of dead bodies and or blood. 

• 3 weeks later...

Can you tell us your schedule on an average day?

Nothing special, we wake up from our often cut off sleep; often nightmares. We eat our breakfast, then work, simple as that.

Really? So nothing interesting ever happens?

Meh, that occasional idiot comes through close to escape, I decide what happens to him, that's always fun. never had I given many chances.

How does one get a job at the rainbow factory? 

For me...I just spoke with Rainbow Dash head supervisor, did some swearing that I would never tell any-pony about the Rainbow Factory without permission, you have to be a Pegasus, and you have got to be able to handle the sight of blood.  

Are you and Rainbow Dash friends, or just co-workers?

Both, I met her out of the factory. Met up with her after her work hours, she told me since I was in dyer need of money, she might be able to get me a job in the Rainbow Factory, which she did, I came in the first day; you are cut some slack if you need to puke, at the third work day, you are frowned after. I later met up with RD and asked my spot, she said I was a supervisor. So I am both. 

Are you ever  allowed to leave?

Only those such as myself, and Rainbow Dash. It was originally any-pony, however, that was stopped. Only one other got out. A crazy stallion running the knife machine.

Only those such as myself, and Rainbow Dash. It was originally any-pony, however, that was stopped. Only one other got out. A crazy stallion running the knife machine.

I think I heard something about that. How was that handled?