Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi am a muffin

spikepie

I know this is late but let just say hi I really like classical music and retro games (fav game system is gameboy color) well now you know me I can put this topic to rest

• Brohoof 4

Hai, Darlin'! Welcome to the forums! I'm Brooke. It's awesome to meet you :)

nice to meet you too long hope we will talk or see each other again soon
  • Brohoof 2

I know this is late but let just say hi I really like classical music and retro games (fav game system is gameboy color) well now you know me I can put this topic to rest

Hey whats up!?  Nice to see more people coming in!  Hope you like it here, I sure do.

Hey there welcome to the forums!

I haven't listened to a lot of classical music, and ive played only a limited set of retro games.

Still uh whatever :P.

Have fun here regardless. :D

(edited)

Hey whats up!? Nice to see more people coming in! Hope you like it here, I sure do.

oh thank you I like it here to my friend I hope to chat with you again soon

Hey there welcome to the forums!

I haven't listened to a lot of classical music, and ive played only a limited set of retro games.

Still uh whatever :P.

Have fun here regardless. :D

oh that's great to hear you played some retro games hmmm I think we're going to be good friends I like friends don't you Edited by spikepie
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there fellow brony and welcome to the community! I'm Rosie and its a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy it here.

oh what a nice thing to say well so far am enjoying I can't believe by just Chating and making two topics am an muffin well I got to go now but before I go I must say jolly good show:D
  • Brohoof 2

oh what a nice thing to say well so far am enjoying I can't believe by just Chating and making two topics am an muffin well I got to go now but before I go I must say jolly good show:D

Its no problem and sure. Do you mind if I may ask what show you are currently watching?

(edited)

Its no problem and sure. Do you mind if I may ask what show you are currently watching?

not at all see am not watching any TV right know it my baby sister turn then my older sister turn. Then me at 12:00pm so am really just enjoying breakfeast Edited by spikepie
  • Brohoof 2

Congratulations Sir/Madam!

You are now a member of one of the most friendliest MLP Forums out there! Welcome to the colourful, joyful and a fun place called MLP Forums!It is also NEVER too late to welcome yourself and introduce yourself here!In this magical place, you will make new friends here!And even if you stay here long enough, you might even learn the Magic of Friendship!I hoped that we would be friends and also hoped that you would have a good time here, after all, Friendship IS Magic, right?

• Brohoof 2

Congratulations Sir/Madam!

You are now a member of one of the most friendliest MLP Forums out there! Welcome to the colourful, joyful and a fun place called MLP Forums!It is also NEVER too late to welcome yourself and introduce yourself here!In this magical place, you will make new friends here!And even if you stay here long enough, you might even learn the Magic of Friendship!I hoped that we would be friends and also hoped that you would have a good time here, after all, Friendship IS Magic, right?

that true jolly good show it glad to know I can chat with people who understand the magic of friendship because see nearly all the kids are bully's on my street and the other are too old for me so its nice To be social and PS I will add you:D
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Did someone say MUFFINS?

Welcome to the forums. I'm Hyper good to meet you

Did someone say MUFFINS?

Welcome to the forums. I'm Hyper good to meet you

hi it so nice here am getting great welcome from you guys I hope to chat again soon

Omg myquote gone gitchie lolz I hope it don't count as spam or worse cheating edit:I fix it my self yay

Hello and welcome to the forums! I am Tech Rainbow. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! I am Tech Rainbow. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

hi I hope this quote does not end up glitch like the other one anyway thank you am actually enjoying my stay (expect for the glitch that happen with my last quote on this topic) gtg hope am not punish for that little accident with my quote Edited by spikepie

Hiya! I'm a fellow muffin as well! :P I love classical music too I also enjoy classical music with a modern twist, such as Emilie Autumn or Vanessa Mae. Those were the two first artists that popped into my head. XD But either way, I hope you're having a wonderful time here on the forums. :)