planning ROLE PLAY BEING REVAMPED- Players needed

General Steel Heart

(edited)

Hello everypony,

A while back me and some of my Brony and Pegasister friends started RPing a really good role play. However we need to restart it for plot, filling in of gaps, and to expand the story for the animation project we are going to be working on soon. Now with that said and done with, we are looking for people to fill in certain roles within the role play. If you are interested, please shoot me a message on here.

Please note that the canon characters would need to be kept true to their originality.

So here are the roles that needs filling:

- Princess Celestia Taken

- Princess Luna - Taken by:  ~Lawful Jordo~

- Princess Cadence  Taken

- Shining Armor/Prince Blue Blood  Taken

- Queen Chrysalis Taken

- King Sombra  Taken

- Doctor Whooves Taken

- Derpy hooves Taken

- Vinyle Scratch

- Octavia  Taken

- Bon Bon

- Lyra

Minor:

- Changling 1, 2, 3 and 4

- Guards 1, 2, 3, and 4

- Diamond Dogs 1, 2, and 3

Topic of OC's, we are permitting several OCs to sign up as long as they are Earth, Pegasus, or Unicorn on an average level. We are hoping that they will be able to help add on to the story, and have sub story arcs within the series. OCs will be made into back ground cameos within the animation once the project begins.

I think I have covered the basics, if you are interested, please shoot me a private message. I hope we can all RP together. :)

Plot:  its about the return of the only male Alicorn known in Equestrian history while a dark shadow crosses over Equestria. The Mane six has left for a quest and isn't expected back for a long time, so now the balance is uneven. It is time to see if Equestria can stand on its own against this darkness.

Kind Regards,

~Steel Heart

Edited by General Steel Heart

Join the Steel Army today!

I would be much more inclined to join this roleplay if you were to tell me more about the plot. What's going on, what's happened so far ex...  

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

(edited)

I would be much more inclined to join this roleplay if you were to tell me more about the plot. What's going on, what's happened so far ex...  

Dang, I knew I was missing something *Epic Derp blonde moment* I am very sorry about that. Anyways, its about the return of the only male Alicorn known in Equestrian history while a dark shadow crosses over Equestria. The Mane six has left for a quest and isn't expected back for a long time, so now the balance is uneven. It is time to see if Equestria can stand on its own against this darkness.

I fixed my above post as of now.

Dang, I knew I was missing something *Epic Derp blonde moment* I am very sorry about that. Anyways, its about the return of the only male Alicorn known in Equestrian history while a dark shadow crosses over Equestria. The Mane six has left for a quest and isn't expected back for a long time, so now the balance is uneven. It is time to see if Equestria can stand on its own against this darkness.

I fixed my above post as of now.

Cool. I'll grab princess Luna before she gets taken :P I've always wanted to roleplay Luna

I'm excited. 

• Brohoof 1

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Cool. I'll grab princess Luna before she gets taken :P I've always wanted to roleplay Luna

I'm excited. 

Consider it done my good pony, in the mean time if you have any good line ups for any of the other open characters, just send them my way. :D

hey I'm familiar with Derpy Hooves (as in hooves and the assistant Derpy) and already playing her I two rp's LOL So if you're interested in having me play Derpy I'm open to.

so to clarify.... You're revamping the role play to get idea's for a script you wish to animate?

Lemme know 

Mikestar Ilovederpy brony

• Brohoof 1

hey I'm familiar with Derpy Hooves (as in hooves and the assistant Derpy) and already playing her I two rp's LOL So if you're interested in having me play Derpy I'm open to.

so to clarify.... You're revamping the role play to get idea's for a script you wish to animate?

Lemme know 

Mikestar Ilovederpy brony

I would be honored to have an experienced Derpy RPer on the team. :)

Also to answer your questions, I wish to do both. :) Shoot me a PM, and I will link you.

I'm familiar to Princess Cadence. I'd love to take the role and I would've done Derpy because I'm more familiar to her but I believe that role is taken. I'd love to join if you would allow me to.

• Brohoof 1

Go to my profile for my ocs

(edited)

I would like and try to be the Doctor, although i'm familiar with him, I've never RPed as him before. (We all have to start somewhere)

I would enjoy having you be apart of the Role Play! Consider yourself the Doctor. Please shoot me a private message asap.

I'm familiar to Princess Cadence. I'd love to take the role and I would've done Derpy because I'm more familiar to her but I believe that role is taken. I'd love to join if you would allow me to.

Well it just so happen we are in need of a princess Cadence, and having you show up would actually be very very beneficial to the early stages of the RP!  Please send me a message, and if you have Skype please let me know. I will fill you in :)

I'd love to join! :D How many ponies are we allowed to roleplay..? Since I want to be Octavia and Princess Celestia.. may or may not be my OC.

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

I could be shining armor. I have that warrior fierceness but a caring heart. Just asking if its not taken yet

Hello Joe,

Shinning Armor/Blue Blood is still open for RPing with. So if you are wanting to take part in said RP, just shoot me a message and Skype info (if you have it) and I will fill you in and add you to the RP.

Kind Regards,

~SH

I'd love to join! :D How many ponies are we allowed to roleplay..? Since I want to be Octavia and Princess Celestia.. may or may not be my OC.

Hello Minty,

We have been in dire need of a princess Celestia, and I personally would be honored to have you fill in that role. If you could please shoot me a message, and I will link you to the RPG forum that we are using and we can RP  immediately.

Also if you want your OC to serve as a Maid to Celestia too, I am not opposed.

Also, if you have skype, I would like to add you.

Kind regards,

~SH

Can I also use my oc Starry Night? She has no relationship to Alicorns or the main six. (or background ponies) She learns about different creatures and if she met Alicorn... Well, you'll just have to find out!

Go to my profile for my ocs

Can I also use my oc Starry Night? She has no relationship to Alicorns or the main six. (or background ponies) She learns about different creatures and if she met Alicorn... Well, you'll just have to find out!

Sure, when you aren't being princess Cadence, I don't see why not.

Speaking of Cadence, I'm on the forum waiting to meet up with her in the RPG. :)

Hello everypony,

I am happy to say that most of our needed spots has been taken. However it has come to my attention that we could use the three Cutie Mark Crusaders. 

So if anypony is still interested in the remaining openings or has a fun OC to add to the mix. Please let me know!

~SH

Hey everypony, RP is going great, but we still need these spots filled. So if anypony is willing to fill in the spot OR play as their own own OCs (none Alicorns). Just let me know please!

P.S. We need a Great and powerful Trixie!

I... Guess I could be a CMC... But I'd rather be an OC and some other BG/minor character... If you can think of any other ponies that oculd be a part of it, lemme know, because I'm not the biggest fan of the CMC or G.A.P. Trixie, but would like to be a minor character. And I think i'll suck at it if I do any of the ones already mentiioned...

We still have spots open, except our glorious leader Steel is busy so it will probably take awhile for him to respond.

Well I wouldn't say 'Glorious', lol.

But anyways, you are right. I have been very busy with work, and clearing out a warehouse full of Military C**P that I bought for my business. But other than some picture taking and selling. My schdual is clearing up nicely. So I am back on the roll for now.

I love to RP Vinyl if she's still open, never RP-ed a character before but I know Vinyl quite well 

Sadly Vinyl's role has been spoken for. But if the current player can not RP any longer for any particular reason, I would enjoy givng you the role. However if you have an OC (Original Character) you'd like to do, just hit me up and I will hook you up.

On a side note, if you ever want to RP 1 on 1, let me know. I always enjoy doing an RP on Skype, never done an RP with Vinyl yet, so that would be fun. :)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Good news everyone! The Forum is moving along nicely, and other than Lyra, Bon Bon, and Trixie. We are set in that aspect. I am now officially opening the forum up to Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth Pony OCs! You're all invited!

Message me for the link!

Oooh! I see that Trixie is open. Can I join as her? She's my favorite villain (( COUGH; one of my favorite ponies. )) and I hope it isn't too late to join.. :)

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif