Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sappling Green

OneTrickPony

(Oh god, better not ask about her father)

Lame? Thats awesome! Think about it, you are almost like a earth pony, who works well with growing things, and at the same time a unicorn, who can do all sorts of tricks with your horn. Thats pretty cool if you ask me.

How did you figure out you had your special talent?

(edited)
Lame? Thats awesome! Think about it, you are almost like a earth pony, who works well with growing things, and at the same time a unicorn, who can do all sorts of tricks with your horn. Thats pretty cool if you ask me.

Wow you think that? thats cool nice of you.

How did you figure out you had your special talent?

I guees i just kind of felt like i was making life, which i was. I felt like Twilight when she got offered to be Princess Celestia's student and got her cutie mark that's how i felt.

Thanks for being kind dude i kind of forgot to say that she's tomboyish by the way

Edited by Neptune

Who is your family? What's your mother like? Do you have any siblings?

My mom? Well she she's the most selfless pony you'll ever meet. Her name? I never knew her name, i just called her mom. I have no saplings see what i did there saplings instead of siblings. I had a grandmother who i went to see every summer, then when i was nine we stoped going. I don't know why. Did i answer all your questions