Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hub Network Officially States Big News: Season 4 Premiering on November 23rd!

Solar Wind

(edited)

WELL I don't know who updated my post. But thank you, you silent watcher... you... Dark Knight.....

YES The official post by the hub FB page is out. Here's the image!

969368_531527130229707_1337179904_n.png

:) Sorry I wasn't up to update I was studying. Thanks whoever updated. :D

Hub just released this to their Facebook page. Along with a caption that reads.....

Get some sleep tonight - we've got BIG news tomorrow morning that we know everypony will LIKE!img-1683440-1-1069860_531250206924066_80

What do you think it means??? I beleive it could be Season four.... Or it might be something else...

img-1683440-2-xlarge.jpg

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Edited by Solar Wind
  • Brohoof 26

that looks cool im from ireland i dont have hub so could u post what the news is on here so i could see? thanks a bunch if you can and if you cant dont worry

tumblr_lzltqoweQj1qilpw0o1_400.gif

You do realize its now your responsibility to post the big news on this thread tomorrow, right? Because now I'm about to fall off my chair. xDD

CURSE HAVING NO FACEBOOK.

• Brohoof 5

I haven't been keeping up to date with the stuff as much as I probably could, but my guess would be the season four premiere date, if that isn't already out there.

Hope that it's so, but it probably won't.

It's probably the results of some contest or something that the hub was running.

I think if you vote enough for one character, they play a marathon of their episodes.

Still...on can dream.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

At best I expect an announcement for the season 4 premire date.

However I'm gonna keep my expectations low and say it's most likely related to Equestria Girls

That said

img-1683479-1-reggiehead.jpg

hype

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 4

Hope that it's so, but it probably won't.

It's probably the results of some contest or something that the hub was running.

I think if you vote enough for one character, they play a marathon of their episodes.

Still...on can dream.

Like I said, I haven't been following as closely as I could, but I did take part in that best pony contest thing. I did not check when they said they would announce the winner though. Hm, I guess we'll just wait and see.

• Brohoof 1

It's probably nothing big it's just their marketing team at work. I said it once I'll say it again "Big News sounds better then Mildly Interesting News." If it has to do with Equestria Girls I'm not going to be very happy.

Well whatever it is keep hype down so you don't get let down if it really isn't anything big.

• Brohoof 1

They are announcing the new My Little Pony spin off Starring Tom, Bloomberg, Gravy Boat and The Hub Logo. They go on whacky adventures and learning new things about themselves along, rumor has it Tom and Bloomberg sing a duet of "I had the Time of my Life"

• Brohoof 12

More big news related to Season Four?

tumblr_lovhvwFchM1qi3vlco1_500.gif

Sounds about right, since we have been getting a lot more hints on more Season Four information so I'm so excited! Cue Half Life 3, and cue the fireworks!

• Brohoof 1

They are announcing the new My Little Pony spin off Starring Tom, Bloomberg, Gravy Boat and The Hub Logo. They go on whacky adventures and learning new things about themselves along, rumor has it Tom and Bloomberg sing a duet of "I had the Time of my Life"

LOL!!! Those would be some wacky adventures!! TOM WOULD BE THE STAR!! Bloomberg is ok too but I love Tom, he totally deserves his own show.

• Brohoof 4

You do realize its now your responsibility to post the big news on this thread tomorrow, right? Because now I'm about to fall off my chair. xDD

I accept this fate honorably.

I will take on the role of posting big news events to the forums in Mail Mares absence.

I will be there tommorow, watching. Waiting. I will deliver you your news.

This I swear. 

• Brohoof 5

So I don't have The Hub so can somebody PLEASE post the news here tomorrow? :( Thanks! :lol: I can't wait, I'M SO EXCITED!!! I really hope it's something Season 4 related, OOH MAYBE A CLIP OR RELEASE DATE!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Brohoof 2

GUYS MAILMARE CAN EAT IT'S HEART OUT BECAUSE I POSTED THIS BIG NEWS BEFORE HER.

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THE SLOW ROBOT, HAHAHAHAHA.

I may have been removed from my duties of reporter, but just you wait and see. Even robots can spring anew with new powers and mission objectives. When Feld0 and his minions unleash some new and quickly upcoming forum systems, only then will you know my true power :)

• Brohoof 19

I accept this fate honorably.

I will take on the role of posting big news events to the forums in Mail Mares absence.

I will be there tommorow, watching. Waiting. I will deliver you your news.

This I swear. 

demi__ll_be_watching_you_by_guichearmo-d

You now have the responsibility on your shoulders. Uphold your promise, or you will find my wrath upon your doorstep, and my vengeance shall scar the earth in its formidable ensuing explosion.

• Brohoof 5

Tomorrow is July 25th.

Birthday of Lauren Faust.

.... Yeah, just throwing this out there.

This was brought to my attention on a youtube video I was randomly watching.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'm too lazy to find an appropriate pony fireworks GIF.

Nevertheless, they do realize that saying "Get some sleep. We have a surprise." is only going to make us stay awake all night wondering what it is, right? :umad:

Also, as the above poster said, Lauren Faust's birthday. DIS IS GUNNA BE EPIX

Edited by Dark Horn
  • Brohoof 4

Yea, it's gonna be Season 4 related. How do I know? I just know, trust me it's gonna be a clip or the release date of Season 4. Should be fun.

That's what I'm hoping for too but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much it could be something Equestria Girls related or something like that only time will tell :)

• Brohoof 2

That's what I'm hoping for too but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much it could be something Equestria Girls related or something like that only time will tell :)

I highly doubt that it'll be Equestria Girls related. See how it says it'll make everypony happy? Not everypony was happy about Equestria Girls. It's probably another sneak, fully animated peek into Season 4 (like the Failure Success song they gave us last year) or the month or even the official release date of Season 4. :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic-Comic-Con-1068095.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05

If this article is true, then there will be many happy faces. I'm excited for the movie references coming back too, like what they did with the Big Lebowski one (I love that film). Oh and they say Derpy is coming back.

But that all rests on how credible the linked article is. Sounds too good to be true.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 4

An announcement of an announcement... it's just like the Hub to do that. :P

Anyway, can't wait to see what it is tomorrow! Hype hype hype and all that!

And you guys worry too much, there's absolutely no doubt someone will post the news. :P

I may have been removed from my duties of reporter, but just you wait and see. Even robots can spring anew with new powers and mission objectives. When Feld0 and his minions unleash some new and quickly upcoming forum systems, only then will you know my true power :)

IT'S ALIVE :o
  • Brohoof 6

See though the hub lured everybody in, they disnt say when they were releasing the news tomorrow so you probably gotta watch a lot of shows even though it 'll probably just air during mlp, better not be about Xbox live props, maybe a video game though because of that

• Brohoof 1

Half Life 3 confirmed.

You all know what this means. Half Life 3 will involve Gordon investigating the Borealis, only to activate some Aperture equipment that sends him to Equestria, which is currently undergoing a Combine invasion. Chell will be your partner on your quest.

27292143d1335026141-my-little-pony-13336

• Brohoof 4