Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst way to die in your opinion? And how would you rather die.

MLP Moth

Worst way to die is to die on the toilet like Elvis did.

Imagine the laughter directed at you and the humiliating pose the EMTs would find you in.

Best way to die would be Defending your Country and those you love or ,something more brutal, being ripped apart and watching your entrails pour out.

Anything that's Slow and Painful really, Slow Deaths will always be the worst in my mind, something that gets it over and done with just seems a bit more less frightening.

Deaths I'm Afraid of:

• Broken Heart.
  • Drowning.
  • Beaten To Death.
  • Eaten By any sort of Alive Being.

Eaten By any sort of Alive Being.

"Alive Being"...Huh. Why the specification? Are you not afraid of being somehow eaten by a dead being? Zombies, man...Fuckin' zombies.

"Alive Being"...Huh. Why the specification? Are you not afraid of being somehow eaten by a dead being? Zombies, man...Fuckin' zombies.

Okay, maybe I should of made that just "Being" That scares the absolute shit out of me being eaten by zombies, you've got a point there.

Okay, maybe I should of made that just "Being" That scares the absolute shit out of me being eaten by zombies, you've got a point there.

The people in charge will say you're a necessary sacrifice to save humanity. I say fuck 'em, have a smoke. (Pointless movie references! ...Pretty great movie though.)

Idk if I mentioned this already, so my apologies if I have, but on top of either drowning or being burned alive, the idea of dying in my sleep actually terrifies me. The thought of going to bed like everything is normal and then never waking up troubles me a lot. I get that it's a very peaceful way to die and would rather have that to the other two I've mentioned, but still :(

I would hate dying in alot of ways...but i think having my collar bones broken would be the worse thing to suffer before death.

I would rather die in my sleep. No pain, No violation of my body, No sickness - just a nice quiet death.

The worst way to die to me would be bitten by a zombie. It's dramatic, slow, painful, and can be very heartbreaking to those around you, expecially when it puts someone close to you in the choice of either letting you turn or killing you before you turn.

I rather die of old age with the person I love by my side.

• 3 weeks later...

Eaten Alive i thing is the wrost way to die because just thing about let say a shark and your in the water and this shark is just ripping you apart

• Brohoof 1

Either oxygen loss, or being eaten. As humans,we like to think of ourselves as untouchable, top of the food chain, the apex/dominate predator of this planet. But when we find ourselves on the menu, the realization (as in our last thought) that we are nothing but a food item, can be terrifying.

Being burned alive would be horrible! I also wouldn't like a murder, either. Not to mention smoking..

The best way to die would be probably be of old age, knowing I lived a happy life.

Getting burned alive doesn't seem that fun at all, I mean you wouldn't be alive to feel it  for long, but you would feel it and that would suck so much.

I would want to die quickly, something that doesn't have much pain. 

For those who said being burned alive, it's actually considered that being burned alive wouldn't be a very long of painful experience, if the fire is hot enough it would send your pain receptors into shock, mixed with adrenaline, you probably wouldn't be in pain that long, also if you see in an enclosed environment, you would pass out from the smoke very quickly.

For me, the worst way to die would either being eaten alive, slowly, or to have my limbs torn off and bleed to death.

The way I would prefer to die is either through lethal injection as it is supposed to be entirely painless, or to be hung as it doesn't take long to die from it.

AIDS.  You knew you'd be having a good time, you didn't know you'd be coming out with something that'd eventually kill you.  And you have thoughts of it looming over your head each day up until it gets ya.

Personally I don't  have any particular way I want to die.  I'll let fate pick for me.

Edited by FabulousJeremy

Here's a terrible way of dying, but it is really unlikely.

First you are skinned completely and then you are dumped in boiling water. If you haven't suffered enough, your body is taken out and you get thrown into a pit of lions where you are slowly chewed to pieces. To prevent you from dying any faster, your head is protected by a powerful metal alloy so they'll have to eat your limbs first....and then you'll die.

No preference. We'll see.

The most shameful way to die must be an overdose by a doctor, it is not the most painful way to die but it will be a shame.

Die by someone else mistake in math... 

Hm... well I've got a list~

Burning to death

Falling in a tub of  hydrofluoric acid

Falling in a tree shredder.,,feet first

Bamboo Torture

Ice pick to the head...and still survive the first blow

Death... by Poonta

And a pretty nasty one is a Needle in the eye (dead space 2 reference...HINT HIIIINT!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4XHInbnBk8

(NOT for the faint of heart)

You would feel an excruciating amount of pain before you die because of having your brain drilled in. Ouch. And man. Ain't that one to tell your friends in heaven.

"Hey Isaac how'd you die?"  

"I tried sticking a needle in my eye because a voice in my head told me to...and I ended up screwing myself...literally"

A lot of people are saying drowning would be the worst way to go out. I used to think that, but then I talked to a guy who had a near-drowning incident. (he had no pulse or breathing, but was revived by EMTs) He said it wasn't all that painful. Scary, yes, but not painful. The absolute worst way to go out would be to be drawn and quartered. (Just look it up on Wikipedia. I'm not describing it here!)

For me, it would be suffocating and/or drowning.

That has to be the slowest way to die, as you have roughly around a minute at the least to realise that you are going to die, and the more you put more effort into survival, the harder it will be on you in the long run. :unsure:  

You know that scene in James Bond when hes strapped to a table with a laser slowly making it's way to his crotch. Yeah, that. If anyone disagrees, tell me a worst way to die.

I'd like to die in a memorial way. I think looking at Medusa. I'd have a statue instead of the boring casket.

Edited by Jack Spades
  • Brohoof 2

I Can think of many horrible ways to die. My worst would either being tortured slowly and painfully until you die using a variety of different methods, OR burning, suffocating, drowning.

I'd rather die a nice death from old age, with my family at my side.

I can't believe this thread is still going keep it up guys!! Keep on thinking about horrible ways to kick the bucket. Imagine having scarabs crawling inside your skin like in the movie series The Mummy!! Sends chills down my entire body.

• Brohoof 2