Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In training.

Charcoal Embers

So the gist of it is I have only drawn a few times but in those few times people have told me it is pretty good. Only problem is that the only opinions I've gotten are from friends and one guy on this forum. So for anyone with some acual artistic talent I want to know if you would like to see my latest drawing. And i can't say that last sentence without feeling like a jerk.

It's a good idea to include your artwork before you ask for critique ;)
I'm told I'm pretty harsh, but I've actually helped a few artists become very good at what they do, find their style and generally improve their art. So, if you don't want harsh critique, just tell me and I won't post.

(edited)

It's a good idea to include your artwork before you ask for critique ;)

I'm told I'm pretty harsh, but I've actually helped a few artists become very good at what they do, find their style and generally improve their art. So, if you don't want harsh critique, just tell me and I won't post.

I'm really but is it posible for you to word that first sentence a bit differently? I don't quite understand what you are saying I'm not very smart. And I would like if you would critique me. Unfortunatly I really only have one thing I could show you at the moment.

Edited by Charcoal Embers