ooc The changeling apocalypse

Drago Ryder

This is the true sequel to "Rise of the Aura". Anyway, let's get down to business.

Three years ago, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza (Cadence) and Shining Armor defeated Queen Crysalis. The queen returned and has plotted a way to once again take over Equestria.

Rules.
1. Anything that the forum doesn't allow.

Defenders of Equestria
1. Tempest Sol
2. Ivy
3.Sole
4.Crimson
5.Frost Typhoon
6.Rut Light
7. Lightning Flare

RP Thread:http://mlpforums.com/topic/69001-the-changeling-apocalypse/

Edited by Missingno

I'll be in this thing I guess, and as per usual I'll be using sole. Maybe I should start using different ocs... nah.

Ok. In that case, you are good to go.

(Also, if anypony thinks there should be at least a second group, speak now or forever hold your breath.)

can i join? this might be fun. then again I've only been in two role plays that are being played

I honestly don't mind. So, which Oc wull you be using for this RP. Also, you'll basically be starting out in Ponyville either way.

Ok. You are good to go. The backstory could be better, though. Anyway, just start off in Ponyville.

Alright I just finished the back story a few minutes ago I think it's good, but hey your the judge.

i would like to join this with my OC Roarke if that's possible.

if not, then i would like to sign up Repsol.

links to both OC's are in my signature.

I feel that Repsol would be the best fit for the RP. Anyway, you're able to join the RP.

• Brohoof 1

im gonna stop posting now till the others catch up a little. i don't mean to flood the RP with just the conversations my OC gets in. thought i leave this here because this is the official OOC thread, right?

i don't know if i can start talking in the rp because my character is not in the defenders of equestria list

Sorry abou that, You are free to post, I sometimes forget to update the origional post.

Sorry, ignore this post. I meant to post on the rp. I'll post now actually. It seems ive been a little left behind...

Edited by ~chaotic sole~