Smexy Pixie Dust

Bronyette

This is as sexy as my drawings get. x-x I suck at poses. 

post-11323-0-20711500-1375986891_thumb.png

She kinda looks mad instead of seductive... Oh well. XD She still is pretty darn cute. I was going to put socks on her, but I got super lazy, I might do it later.

post-11323-0-20711500-1375986891_thumb.png

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 6

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Why don't my posts go through or show up? D: Its sorta frustrating, even though I'm probably the one at fault.

I like it! She's very cute x3 Still loving her design.
Though, to make the look complete, it's really all in the eyebrows, just tweak 'em a little and it'll be sexy :3

Well I fixed the eyebrows so now it doesn't look like she's giving the stink eye.  :lol: Thank you~~!

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Why don't my posts go through or show up? D: Its sorta frustrating, even though I'm probably the one at fault.

Well I fixed the eyebrows so now it doesn't look like she's giving the stink eye.  :lol: Thank you~~!

AH, much better! Now it looks like she's intrigued by something? Some...pony? ;3 

Yeah, I always had issues with eyebrows until I realized they make the look x3 Awesome work, keep at it!

• Brohoof 1

eeyore_by_joshuawickett-d7otl2o.gif

I must say that I do like the design of this characters, and the colors go together quite nicely; quite cute indeed!  The pose is fine and the only thing I would suggest in the expression is to have the eyes closed partially to give it a more alluring look.  As it stands now though, it looks quite nice so great job!

• Brohoof 1

I must say that I do like the design of this characters, and the colors go together quite nicely; quite cute indeed!  The pose is fine and the only thing I would suggest in the expression is to have the eyes closed partially to give it a more alluring look.  As it stands now though, it looks quite nice so great job!

Thank you very much~! Ithink I have a knack for designing characters... Not so much in drawing them. x3 

Next time I try to draw something like this I will try to make the eyes better.  :catface:

While she does have a suggestive pose, she looks more adorable to me.

Nice design and OC in my opinion, along with the color patterns.

Amazing work there fellow artist.

Thank you. She is pretty adorable, isn't she? :)

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png