Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Why hello.

You could always learn to drive a truck and get a job with those skills; they pay pretty pretty well, especially the oil companies. Thing is, you'd be away most of the time, but you could always buy a laptop and such to use while you're bored at work :P.

Hrmm, *pokes equerio*

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 2

*is poked by wolfie*

Damn guys, what you all need is a brony meet-up group in your area.

These guys are awesome.

2 weeks ago I knew no one from that group.

And tomorrow I'm already carpooling with them to Poland. We're going on a brony convention! :yay:

Edited by equerio
  • Brohoof 1

Colleges in America are nothing more than paid indoctrination camps. With the advent of forced humanities courses, they can force students into feminist study classes and classes focusing solely on social marxism without offering the opposite.

And for 90% of the population, college is only necessary because society forces it. We do not need a college educated workforce in order to compete at a national level, and all the mass amounts of degrees given out only hyper inflates the worth of an education. Thanks to the millions of kids with a degree in dog literature, everyone know needs a degree in order to find work.

• Brohoof 2

I'm back.

Sort of Cross. It's the character Puppysmiles from Fallout Equestria: Pink eyes, done in the style of Limbo.

Wouldn't work Wolf. I hate being in vehicles.

I'm not trying right now Equerio. Mainly because I have no idea what I should be trying.

Why hello.

You could always learn to drive a truck and get a job with those skills; they pay pretty pretty well, especially the oil companies. Thing is, you'd be away most of the time, but you could always buy a laptop and such to use while you're bored at work :P.

Hrmm, *pokes equerio*

I would do that if I were 21.

I hate school.

I should just drop dead at 25. The dead know nothing, see nothing, feel nothing.

Edited by Wind Chaser

I would do that if I were 21.

I hate school.

I should just drop dead at 25. The dead know nothing, see nothing, feel nothing.

2 years to go! You could do that for a year or 2 to pay for any expensive degree or... Skills *coughs*, then leave school debt free!

:(

Edited by SparkWolf

I hate school.

Everyone else already said it, and I've said it tons of times on other threads.

School in Equestria looks so much better. From what we've seen, you only go to elementary school and learn the basic life skills and the basics of all of the subjects. The whole thing appears to be built around self-discovery rather than warehousing and generalization. That way, every student develops their "special talent" rather than submitting to the same standardized tests.

Who knew that the school system of the 21st century was in Equestria, of all places?

• Brohoof 2