Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

totaly back

lol i almost typed black not back

• Brohoof 1

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

*Huggles*

Who wants to hear a funny story to lighten the mood? I've got a few! one of the most memorable ones is the time I accidentally kind-of-lit myself on fire. Another is the fire that wouldn't go out... No my funny stories are not all about fire. :P

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

i have funny stories of my stupidity but there is too many to say but most involve me falling asleep so they would get boring

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

Edited by Space Woona

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

Well, the time I almost caught fire was a bit silly... I was living in Georgia at the time, and my parents grabbed a burn permit so we could have a bonfire in the back-yard and maybe roast some marshmallows. This was a year or two ago, so I was like 16-17 or  something... anyways, we stacked everything up and my stepdad poured gasoline over the pile (And trust me, it was a BIG pile) I decided in my infinite non-thinking ( :P ) to use my Fire-steel/flint and steel type dealy device to start the fire. I tried near the edge, but it wouldn't light. So I moved closer to the center, and it wouldn't light. closer. wouldn't light. So finally, I'm standing near the center of the pile. I crouch down and strike the pieces together, making a spark. WHOOSH! the fire roars to life all around me. I panic, throwing myself out to the side. I land on the ground next to my mom (Who is laughing) and my step-dad. I pat myself down, and luckily the only thing burnt were my arm and leg hairs... Lesson learned, don't start a gasoline fire by leaning in with a spark device. :P

Bye BasementSnowpony, See you later! *Huggles* :)

• Brohoof 1

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

226'124

Beep

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706