Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

266xxx

Ratitas!! :D

Fox it sucks being an adult, believe me. I make a fair bit at my job, but after bills are paid, rent is paid, food is bought, and all my taxes and medical stuff is paid, I only see about 10% of what I make. It's kinda depressing, to tell the truth. I can't just pick up and leave. Moving is expensive. It cost me about $3,000 to move after I drove to all my interviews, got my utilities set up, paid a security deposit on my new place, and so forth.

We've all got it rough in one way or another.

• Brohoof 1

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

266xxx

Then just wait it out. But believe me, once you're out there, you'll miss the structure and stability of living with your parents. Lol

pIwCiAm.jpg

I was also saying the same things though. You honestly don't realize how expensive living is, though. Like I said, about 90% of what I make in a month goes toward living expenses. It's in the ballpark of $1,800 a month.

Edited by Springtime Woona

266xxx

It's not impossible. I'm just letting you know that it's not easy living on your own either. Of course if someone in your house might actually be crazy I can see where that desire to get out would stem from. I had an abusive father and a neglectful mother who were both strung out on drugs. I'm familiar with crazy.

*hugs base*

266xxx

Anyone can be too democratic or too republican. Democrats want to change everything. Republicans want to change nothing. Change needs to happen but not all at once. And we don't need a country $20 trillion in debt either.

That's what bugs me most with the government as it is now. We spend entirely too much money helping out people who simply won't go get a job. Help the disabled. Don't help able bodies that want to watch tv and eat cheetos all day

Edited by Springtime Woona

266xxx

Also I feel like if you have 6 kids and you're working minimum wage, that's stupid. Kids are expensive. If you're barely scraping by, don't reproduce.

• Brohoof 3

266xxx

But anyway we're getting into politics and I don't normally really about politics so let's make posts we can all agree on.

Ponies are awesome.

276.png

• Brohoof 2

266xxx

Thank you Woona, I always hate when people do that. "We can't feed ourselves, let's have another kid!"...Why? What reason is there in this?

Because the stupid people are the best at perpetuating the species. Seriously. Those who least deserve kids are the best at it while the people who want to be parents and deserve kids have some kind of handicap that renders them unable.