Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

#274,607

Actually, give me a time (with a timezone) that we know almost everypony will be on, and I can then advertise it to the forums in my signature.

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

#274,610

Are you fine at around 8:30PM Philippine Time Scratchy? :squee:

I just sent out a mass PM, reply the time there so I have all the ideal times there please!

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

274'613

:o Scratchy you're from England too?! Mwuaha the tea and crumpet contingent of CtaM grows  :yay:

Ahem

'ello guys :P

• Brohoof 3

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Mwuaha the tea and crumpet contingent of CtaM grows 

yay more British people  WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE THREAD 

• Brohoof 2

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

waits for another Fillypino

but my friend mirrory is from there

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

(edited)

274'617

Let's do it Chaos! xD We must be the second behind the US contingent now.... We must get some more in!

Hey Filleh, Repsol and Chaos! World... Well CtaM domination anyway... IS COMING!   :umad:

Are you the only member from Asia here? 

Edit: I was gunna say, I remember someone else saying they were part Filipino

Edited by Raritas m8
  • Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

#274,620

Morning Basey!

274'613

:o Scratchy you're from England too?! Mwuaha the tea and crumpet contingent of CtaM grows  :yay:

Ahem

'ello guys :P

I'm actually Scottish, but I spent a lot of my Life in England. I actualy had tea and crumpets for breakfast for the past 5 days. Gotta love those crumpets.

Did you all see the PM?

The plan:

Ok, here's the plan. I'm going to stream it twice, once at 1:30pm and again at 6pm GMT+0. Check the time zone conversion int he spoiler below, but make sure you look at where the green line is:

JfMBgAD.jpgUIazULI.jpg

I'll most likely just be on to turn on the stream at the 1:30pm showing, but I'll try and stay for the 6pm showing.

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

(edited)

It seems like, at least for the regulars I suppose and to memory. :wacko:

*goes to crai evrytiem since I am not only the only Fillypino CTAM regular, but also the only Asian CTAM regular out here :(*

Oh yeah, that's @Mirrory I think. He lives in the same country as you three, Raritas, Scratchy and Discordly are however, so feel free to add him to the CTAM British Club. :comeatus:

*closes CTAM British Club and opens the CTAM Worldwide Club* :comeatus: :umad:

BASEY! *grins*

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 2

274'625

'ello 'ello Base and Rising :D 

British CtaM-ers: Raritas, Chaos, Scratchy, Sonic, Mirrory. The empire grows.

Yeah I saw it Scratchy, I'll see what I'm doing. I've got a ton of coursework to get done today.

• Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg

274'628

How is everyone today?

acnJ9r3.jpg