Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

183 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

*revives The Filly Show on CTAM Radio*

Welcome to The Filly Show everypony, and woah, have we been amazed by how good the Season 5 premiere is, and how long we've actually waited to see all new ponies. Today, our special guest is going to be the Snewp!

*fancy applause and entrance music*

So, The Snewp, how are you initial impressions of the Season 5 premiere now that you are currently watching it? :comeatus:

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 1

Thankyou Filly. :comeatus:

Eh, it's alright, to be honest I'm pretty unimpressed with it. While there have been good moments (Spike crushing the rock farm for example) I just don't really seem to be enjoying it as much as I enjoyed other episodes when I first viewed them. Perhaps the second half will be better.

(edited)

Alrighty... :fiery:

The next questions will follow after these messages...And probably after Snewp has finished seeing the episode... :comeatus:

*plays FillyBox XT "Gaming Computer" and Snewp! Products advertisements*

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 1

*quotes my thoughts of the episode for The Filly Show* :maud:

It was AWESOME! Pretty refreshing to have a unicorn who's no different to the other ponies in terms of base design as the main villain of the season instead of the big voiced, big bodied ones who shout "I HAB TEH POWAH TO RULE EQUESTRIA! BOW TO ME PONEH PEASANTS!!!1"

I was kinda surprised as well by the ending. At first, I was half-expecting some kind of magical defeat on Starlight and then she becomes good and stuff instantly afterwards, hooray Equestria's saved, but this time, it's kind of a draw. Yes, they did restore the village back to true happiness and stuff with their cutie marks back, but then again, the one that makes it a draw is the fact that Starlight is still on the loose hiding in those caves, presumably making a new plan to spread her Marxist(?) views and turn Equestria into a Equinet Union or something. *cough* Another season wide arc *cough*

*inb4 soccer moms go crazy over the supposed Marxist views of the episode* :wacko: :okiedokielokie:

And speaking of :okiedokielokie:, Pinkie was hilarious in there. Really love her "seems legit" face, can't stop smiling everytime I see those faces. :lol: Also, fat Pinkie and #TheMoreYouKnowByPinkiePie. :ooh:

This season's gonna be gud. :yay:

• Brohoof 3