Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

188 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

*greets greppertas before he posts*

Edited by CAPTNCTAM
  • Brohoof 1

„I shall be quiet as a calm sea. Which is... not... very quiet.“

„This is intolerable!“

„Even combat is a partnership... for a little while.“

304.***

[The Dazzlings] Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh [Adagio Dazzle] We heard you want count together We heard you want to rock this thread We thought of something that is better Something that changes all the rules Why pretend we're count the same When some of us counts faster? [Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk] Counts faster [Adagio Dazzle] Here's a chance to find your flame Are you a loser or a fighter? [The Dazzlings] Me and you, you and me Why don't we see who counts higher? We don't have to had one and the same count Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition? Are you afraid of failing the audition? [Adagio Dazzle] You're a star and you should know it Yeah, you rise above the rest It doesn't matter who you hurt If you're just proving you're the best [The Dazzlings] Ah, ahh-ahh-ahhh Battle! You wanna win it Let's have a battle, battle of the posts Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it Let's have a battle, battle, battle Battle of the posts [The Dazzlings and students] Battle! "Blueberry Cake": I can beat you! The Dazzlings and students: Battle! "Cherry Crash": Ha! You wish! The Dazzlings and students: Battle! Trixie Lulamoon: I so want this! The Dazzlings and students: Battle! "Captain Planet": Not if I get it first! [The Dazzlings and students] Me and you, you and me Why don't we see who counts faster? We don't have to be one and the same thing Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition? [students] I'm going out and winning the audition [The Dazzlings and students] Battle! We wanna win it Let's have a battle, battle of the posts Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it Let's have a battle, battle, battle Battle of the posts!
  • Brohoof 2

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

(edited)

Edited by CAPTNCTAM

„I shall be quiet as a calm sea. Which is... not... very quiet.“

„This is intolerable!“

„Even combat is a partnership... for a little while.“