Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

188 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

maxresdefault.jpg

20111226050358!Rarity_Duckface_S2E3.png

Spot le difference :^)

I'm battling the huge skeleton thing in CT. I noticed that in the FMV opening, Crono, Lucca, and Frog were fighting it. So that's the config I'm using :P

in my first game i always fought with Chrono/Marle/Frog
  • Brohoof 2

328'158

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

(edited)

328'162

Tbh, raritas's avatar makes me laugh. A lot. It's like "u woooot!!!!"

u avin a gigle m8? 

Hey Knight!

Edited by Raritas

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

328###

sig-33081.sig-33081.sig-33081.sig-33081.

The artwork to the left of the signature is of my new *under construction* OC and was lovingly

drawn by @ThePiDay. I'm incredibly grateful for and delighted with his work.

328'177

Seriously though, does anyone here the pain that is erasing backgrounds properly?

Yup :lol: Luckily Photoshop has a useful tool to remove a majority of background colours... But it doesn't deal with annoying individual pixels  :okiedokielokie:  :P

acnJ9r3.jpg

328'177

Yup :lol: Luckily Photoshop has a useful tool to remove a majority of background colours... But it doesn't deal with annoying individual pixels :okiedokielokie: :P

Thaaat's my problem. I've dealt with a big part of the background, but the individual pixels make me doubt many things ;w;
  • Brohoof 1