Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Did you guys know there is a place in the Bay of Bengal called North Sentinel Island, home to the Sentinelese People? These people live in complete isolation from the modern or western world. They are believed to have lived there for 60,000+ years and to be direct descendants of the first humans to have emerged from Africa. Even the Amish are more technologically advanced than these people. They are believed to not even have discovered fire. Therefore, cooking is unknown to them. 

They remain in isolation because they are extremely hostile to the outside world. A number of attempts have been made to make contact with them; however, all but one attempt ended with someone getting hurt or killed. These people reject the outside so extremely that when, in 2004, a massive tsunami wreaked havoc on the island and the Indian Navy offered food, supplies, and search parties to find the missing and the dead, their search helicopters were greeted by arrows. 

It is thought that it is best that they are left to their devices. It would prevent injury and death from encounters. Also, since these people live in such isolation, there is no doubt in my mind that they are not immune to the diseases we have in our modern societies. I agree that it's best to leave them alone. I guess humans have always been curious though lol 

I'd post a video, but these people don't normally wear clothes lol And even though it's for science, I'm sure that the "no nude pictures" rule applies to pictures posted even for scientific or educational use lol And even if that is a loophole, I'd rather play it safe. 

• Brohoof 4

Could you imagine living in a world without cell phones? 

Oh wait. I can.

It was called my childhood. I didn't see my first cell phone probably until 2002-ish lol And still, I didn't even have my first cell phone until I was 16. And it was this

ve20multiview.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I almost wouldn't mind not having a cell phone. It would mean people stop calling me on my freaking weekends. Is it too much to ask to be left alone on the weekends? 

Anyway, I guess it's nice because in the case that I get into a car accident, I have a way to contact someone if I'm breathing or able to move something. 

Anyway it's nearly midnight. 

• Brohoof 2

Nah. My boss never calls me. It's my family, mostly. I love them to death, but I just want to be left alone on the weekends. My family doesn't understand that I'm an introvert. I love people, but I need my time alone or I start getting moody. Very moody. They can't wrap their minds around it because I'm also very social when I'm around people. 

I guess for now, I'm gonna get out. 

Just gotta get out

Just gotta get right out of here

Goodnight guys. 

• Brohoof 2