Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

Bigger pixels make the thing more Baseymatic, which makes the thing more bloomlike unlike having moar pixels... :catface: :comeatus: :P

Hrmm...

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 1

294'501

Loool what have I come back to?

'ey Base! :)

(edited)

294'502

The OC I want to make is female =P

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 2

#294,501

And nobody questions why Scarlett is Female. wow.

Nope, my friend DJ Spacer has his OC as a female :3. I think it is alright that your OC is a female ^^. She is really cute :3

#293,505

Nope, my friend DJ Spacer has his OC as a female :3. I think it is alright that your OC is a female ^^. She is really cute :3

I've got a bit more reason behind it. I'm asexual, meaning I am not attracted to either gender. It also means I understand both genders viewpoints. Meaning if I was making a ponysona based on my mental state, it would make perfect sense as a male or a female.

The cutie mark and talents are based off of my IRL talents, the colour of the coat is my favorite colour and my name converted into HEX code and the eye colour is my real life eye colour. The personality described is actually my personality.

I, effectively, am Scarlett.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Ey Raritas!

My main OC, Cellar, was originally just supposed to be a genderbent me, so kinda my Ponysona I guess. Having a differently gendered OC/Ponysona just doesn't really seem all that odd to me.

Edited by BasementPoneh
  • Brohoof 2

#293,507

Ey Raritas!

My main OC, Cellar, was originally just supposed to be a genderbent me, so kinda my Ponysona I guess. Having a differently gendered OC/Ponysona just doesn't really seem all that odd to me.

Read my fabulous post above!

#293,505

I've got a bit more reason behind it. I'm asexual, meaning I am not attracted to either gender. It also means I understand both genders viewpoints. Meaning if I was making a ponysona based on my mental state, it would make perfect sense as a male or a female.

The cutie mark and talents are based off of my IRL talents, the colour of the coat is my favorite colour and my name converted into HEX code and the eye colour is my real life eye colour. The personality described is actually my personality.

I, effectively, am Scarlett.

I understand, you both are great :D

i have a request i think i only feel i could ask here or i would be embarest but if i could find the pic could someone here draw my pony

Sure ^^