Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Nah, you're thinking of MGS4. :lol:

MGSV is apparently actually more gameplay than cutscene this time around.

Also, hey 27!

Oh okay that's good to hear :)

MGS4 had a great (if somewhat convoluted) storyline but man, they really went overboard with the length of the cutscenes.

MGS3 is my favourite. It'll be a while before I play 5 because I'm going abroad soon but I'll make sure to get round to it.

Hopefully the PS3 version will be good for this. Shadow of Mordor was a glitchy mess on the previous gen consoles.

• Brohoof 1

MGS4 actually had a decent amount of gameplay to it. Just that there's so many cutscenes and they are all so long it makes the game sections seem a lot less than they are. I don't mind the cutscene length, just think they should have balanced it out with more game time too. That said, MGS4 is the best movie I've seen this year.

I'm going to be playing the PS3 version too, from what I've heard it works fine. Not as good as newer consoles, obviously, but it works without any major issues.

• Brohoof 1

seems like mission 42 has a big bug, that cause if finished probably to destroy the save and with that everything you did so far. but they know about it, so, people seem to need to ignore this mission so long and continue with 43. good to know that, tpough I'm still far away from that XD