Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

4 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

Oy, what number we on? Stop confusing. :V

The proof's in the thumbnails, hun.

:toldya: Or rather, the numbers

Now have some sushi! :mlp_icwudt:

We are open for dine-in & curbside pick-up. Visit our website at sushicafelittlerock.com to order online. #sushicafeheig...

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

No, your post right there was supposed to be 501,653. Count starting from the last few posts on the previous page and every single person who posted after your response right there is counting by one off. Technically I think I'm 501,659 :dash:

@Deae Rising Shine~ is 501,658

And so on and so on. @Nsxile 🔥🐲's post at the top of the page is correct. Start counting from there and you'll see how I got my 501,652 number in my first post. :mustache:

That’s not true Comrade! :mustache:

There are 25 posts per page. Each page should start and end with 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100 and so on; the top number should therefore end with a 1, 26, 51, 76, then repeat. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

No, your post right there was supposed to be 501,653. Count starting from the last few posts on the previous page and every single person who posted after your response right there is counting by one off. Technically I think I'm 501,659 :dash:

@Deae Rising Shine~ is 501,658

And so on and so on. @Nsxile 🔥🐲's post at the top of the page is correct. Start counting from there and you'll see how I got my 501,652 number in my first post. :mustache:

My post is incorrect, actually. The post at the top should be 501651 rather than 501650. @Flutterstep is correct in this case. 

• Brohoof 3