Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

217'915

*Realises he threw a knife* *le crie* 

Edited by Rarit-Ice

217'921

G-G-Get back..! I have a spoon! I'm not afraid to use it! *Raises pudding spoon in the air*

217'923

*Stands there defenseless, looks Rising in the eye* Hang on.... *Sudden realisation* How did you come back to life?!

217'925

*Tries to back away* You're a zombie?! Princess Luna would never do that! *Look of terror on face*

*Laughs* I'm not a zombie, I'm to smart and good looking to be one. I was once one of Celestias best guards. Luna turned to Nightmare Moon, so we guards gave our best to stop her, but we all got killed. During there fight, Nightmare Moon saw, she will lose, so she used some magic to revive me, to work for her. I keeped underground, 1.000 years, then came back, disguised as a stallion known as Rising Shine. But it was to late, she was Luna once again. So I created my own plan, while acting nice and friendly ... I don't let my plan fail because of one silly stallion ... any last words?

• Brohoof 1

217'928

*Stunned* R-Rising... I don't understand why. The group will find out. I may not tell them, but they will find out. You won't get away with this! NEVER! *Tries to swing a hoof at Rising* 

217'933

No! You cannot! Don't you see how bad that would be?! *Raises voice* So be it! *Launches one more hoof in Rising's direction*