Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Don't know that I'd go crazy over them because I can't build things with plushies ;)

I like having tools. You can never have too many tools :D

Don't know that I'd go crazy over them because I can't build things with plushies ;)

I like having tools. You can never have too many tools :D

Seriously though, you need a plushie.

• Brohoof 1

Gonna pay my bills first and see where I am afterwards ;) Probably will end up getting one soon. But there are other things I wanna get too :3

Gonna pay my bills first and see where I am afterwards ;) Probably will end up getting one soon. But there are other things I wanna get too :3

You have been talking about getting one for quite a while now.

I get paid at the end of the month and I've been negative in my checking account for the last two weeks. I finally got paid today. So we're talking about ordering a plushie maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

I like this one.

But I'm still not sure......so many choices lol

If you'll cook me some that'd be appreciated very much! I like them over easy ;)

Ah, that one. What's interesting about mine is the mane is mirrored on it.

helloh.

Who needs help with their eggs?

Eggs?

Edited by Overdrive

Night Base!

Yeah I like that one. She looks well done and for a pretty good price too. 

Of course, I'd like something like this one but I haven't got the money for that. Plus for that kind of money, you wouldn't wanna really cuddle her. Sorta defeats the purpose of a plushie if you ask me. But that level of attention to detail...I really like that. 

Edited by Duke Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1

Night Base!

Yeah I like that one. She looks well done and for a pretty good price too. 

Of course, I'd like something like this one but I haven't got the money for that. Plus for that kind of money, you wouldn't wanna really cuddle her. Sorta defeats the purpose of a plushie if you ask me. But that level of attention to detail...I really like that. 

What about this one? It's the same artist I had do OD, Skye, and another OC for a certain somepony.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

What about this one? It's the same artist I had do OD, Skye, and another OC for a certain somepony.  ;)

Yeah I like her work. But I don't like that Fluttershy quite as much as the other I've seen. She's well done but at the end of the day it's just a matter of which one I prefer. Probably later :)

Yeah I like her work. But I don't like that Fluttershy quite as much as the other I've seen. She's well done but at the end of the day it's just a matter of which one I prefer. Probably later :)

She does custom work, and is flexible. You could see if she'd tweak it to your liking.

Edited by Overdrive

Hello Intenz. I'm ecstatic this evening/morning.

That is great to here, I'm more excited now because I couldn't help notice earlier post about plushies I love em got a few myself.

That is great to here, I'm more excited now because I couldn't help notice earlier post about plushies I love em got a few myself.

Well, I was just talking about how my 5th custom plushie just got finished today.

She does custom work, and is flexible. You could see if she'd tweak it to your liking.

I dunno. I will very likely end up getting this Pinkie Pie though. She is adorable!!  :ooh:  :pinkie:

Edited by Duke Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1