Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can anyone draw my OC as a human?

Moniker

i'll try and do this. here are some questions:

• do you want a background
  • do you want certain position
  • do you want it profile picture size or just huge

(if you don't pick a certain position or background ill make it out of my mind and ill try making it look badass)

I'll start when you reply

(edited)
i'll try and do this. here are some questions: do you want a background do you want certain position do you want it profile picture size or just huge (if you don't pick a certain position or background ill make it out of my mind and ill try making it look badass) I'll start when you reply

Um...profile picture size background I'm not too picky on it but, maybe Canterlot High in the background, if not, it can be blank and as for position go nuts.

Edited by JeffTK

okay i have 2 questions. is that a Mohawk? i need a response so he doesnt stay bald long. annnnddddd if you can get me a full picture of the cutie mark if you cant ill just cover it with the jacket. here is the sketch so far. ima go sleep.ill to find some time tomorrow for this.

i added a bigger one so you can see it better

post-18641-0-03300100-1376978905_thumb.png

Edited by SugarSwirl

since the image was small i couldn't fix the lines of your character. it came out really really pixely if i tried fixing it. but if ya want his clothes different ill go change them somehow. but i hope ya like it.

post-18641-0-40995600-1377033018.jpg