Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most unlikely thing to become canon.

DrumBeat

I would say things too violent for a kid's show.  Things that shouldn't be in a kid's show to begin with like drugs and stuff like that. That is probably the least likely to be cannon.

What do you think is the most unlikely thing to become canon?
I would say that video games are the most unlikely thing to become canon.
What about you guys?

Well you already lost because in Hearts and Hooves day, Button Mash was seen playing a video game machine :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm pretty much gonna go ahead and say: Cupcakes.

Also, anything having to do with sex. Because, you know, kids show and all.l

• Brohoof 1

Lesbian Raibow Dash

Pinkie Pie being a psychotic murderer

tyrant Celestia

Sweetie Belle being Rarity's daughter, I still can't believe people actually believe this

All the mane pegasi being orphans

Edited by Megas75

I'm going to say lesbian or homosexual characters.

Sure, it would be nice to see on the show and such, but the odds of such characters being put on the show are pretty slim.

Parents flipped out over ponies becoming humans and a clumsy pegasus with derped eyes, let alone lesbian or homosexual couples.

Cupcakes and such bloody matters will definitely never become canon. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to say lesbian or homosexual characters.

Sure, it would be nice to see on the show and such, but the odds of such characters being put on the show are pretty slim.

Parents flipped out over ponies becoming humans and a clumsy pegasus with derped eyes, let alone lesbian or homosexual couples.

Cupcakes and such bloody matters will definitely never become canon. 

Pretty much.

I mean, the closes we'll get to shipping is either by subtle hints or very, very hidden context.

I would love to see it, but this is a little girls show so...

• Brohoof 1

i'd say that fluttermac would be very unlikely, since cheerimac is canon already. i hope derpy comes back to canon though. that would be wonderful. :)

Derpy is canon again. She showed up in the season 3 finale. She is hard to spot but she is there. You just need to look hard enough.

Anthropology, Shippings, Gore, and Religion. They would not address these issues in the episodes because they aren't needed and it is bad enough that the world is going crazy over religion, but it's okay in what you believe in. Gore will not be in the show, and neither will anthropology when it comes to the existence of humans in the show.

Derpy is canon again. She showed up in the season 3 finale. She is hard to spot but she is there. You just need to look hard enough.

i heard that from season 4 onwards, she will no longer be in the show. if i see otherwise, i will scream for joy and ecstatically post about it.

i heard that from season 4 onwards, she will no longer be in the show. if i see otherwise, i will scream for joy and ecstatically post about it.

It's all because of those soccer moms thinking that a disability is offensive. By that logic Spongebob is way more offensive than derpy. Soccer moms are offensive.
  • Brohoof 4

Anything shipping-related (INB4 Flash Sentry).

Yeah, I'm pretty much gonna go ahead and say: Cupcakes.

Also, anything having to do with sex. Because, you know, kids show and all.l

You'd be surprised what kind of swings kids shows take at making sex jokes.

Sorry for the low quality, this is the best I could find with a quick youtube search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAC-EYonR6M

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

I've heard that she will be in the show http://www.tvguide.com/News/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic-Comic-Con-1068095.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05 but I've also heard that she won't so I'm hoping that the source in that TV GUIDE link is correct.

Pretty much anything that would be seen as inappropriate for the age of 12 or lower. I read that there was a complaint from parents, saying that the characters from Equestria Girls looked too skinny, claiming that it would encourage young girls to practice anorexia. :lol:

Edited by Sleipnir Rising

Pretty much anything that would be seen as inappropriate for the age of 12 or lower. I read that there was a complaint from parents, saying that the characters from Equestria Girls looked too skinny, claiming that it would encourage young girls to practice anorexia.

Again, soccer moms overreacting to something as small as how skinny a CARTOON CHARACTER is. Same thing with derpy. They thought she had a disability. My response: IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON! Move on with your life you stupid soccer moms.

I end my rant on this topic.

• Brohoof 1

I've heard that she will be in the show http://www.tvguide.com/News/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic-Comic-Con-1068095.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05 but I've also heard that she won't so I'm hoping that the source in that TV GUIDE link is correct.

I really hope that tv guide is correct. i would love for derpy to have her own episode! she deserves it. :) this will be wonderful if true.

• Brohoof 1

Again, soccer moms overreacting to something as small as how skinny a CARTOON CHARACTER is. Same thing with derpy. They thought she had a disability

If the critics (mostly oversensitive parents) see Derpy as mentally disabled and want her to be removed, you could argue that it is a discrimination towards the mentally handicapped for not be allowed to make an appearance (so long it's not offensive) on a cartoon show. What about those commercials that have children playing and socializing, and it shows that one kid on a wheel chair? The critics might as well complain about that too.

Edited by Sleipnir Rising
  • Brohoof 1

Also a question for you guys.

I know there is nothing related towards sex on the show but why does applejack use the phrase "wallop my wither"?

For what possible reason could that saying exist for in equestria?

Also a question for you guys.

I know there is nothing related towards sex on the show but why does applejack use the phrase "wallop my wither"?

For what possible reason could that saying exist for in equestria?

It's just a southern saying kind of thing the writers made up for Applejack. It doesn't really have any certain meaning to it.

I can't see any of the parodies becoming canon. Celestia shooting people of a cannon, or going around molesting everypony...yeah, that's not going to happen. I would love to see Derpy talk more but some people had to complain and ruin it for everypony.

Clop: yes the ponies probably do the deed off screen but that and any mention of it will always be offscreen for obvious reasons. 

Extreme violence: Party of One is about as psycho as Pinkie Pie is going to get even in Pinkamena form at least in the show.