Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop BassClef's Full Service Request Shop! [Closed until Further Notice]

Stargazer Nights

@,

I only had enough time today to get the request sketches done, and one painting. Which was this one.

img-1834673-1-tumblr_mt1fiaK21X1spsnp0o1

Hope you enjoy the piece. I had fun doing it!

I hope to be able to do the other painting, and vector tomorrow! :)

MAN, I LOVE YOU  :wub: 

Really loved brother, and when I try to do, don't look like the character

DERP-derp-23141158-815-622.jpg

PS: i need to train my lines ;A; zis is unacceptable

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BassClef, one question. Can a person who has asked for a request before ask for another again? I was wondering since, you know, I saw your painting requests open again  :P

Woo! :D Hmmm... I know!

Painting Request

Character Name: Arcanel

Character Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arcanel-r2118

Pose Requested: 3/4 view, with a fiery, determined expression, if possible, with tennis shorts (Black), a headband (Black)  and holding a raquet (Red) with his mouth.

Background Requested: A white background with a pair of crossed wooden raquets, like the Wimbledon tournament symbol.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... I am unsure how complicated this request will be exactly sooo... if you can't do it... then that's ok, I'll think of something else =)

@@Arcanel,@@Jack Spades,

Thank you both for the requests! I'll get right on them, and hopefully will have them out by the end of the weekend. Also note, I am trying out doing my pieces fully digitally now, so the overall result will be different than previous pieces. Hopefully that will be okay... If your curious, they'll look somewhat more like this style:

tumblr_mt3cx6X2fT1spsnp0o1_1280.png

Anywho, yes. I'll queue you guys up, and hope to get to work soon! :)

Hey, just wanted to say that your paintings are coming out great so far! :) I'm loving the overall style! Just hope you haven't forgotten about my painting request.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out once it's finished! ;)

Thanks in advance!

Hope you like it!

Ha hah! This! This is what I wanted! I must admit, I wasn't expecting the hairstyle BUT, considering the headband, that, makes a lot of sense, and looks very tennis-y. :D I love it Bass Clef! Thank you very much! :) 

One thing I did want to say when I see the raquet Arcy is holding, is that I think it was just a tad too small, considering, raquets are supposed to be slightly as big as one's face, and the shorts could have been a bit darker XD. That said, I LOVED the shorts with that red band in the middle, as in, you pulled those off really well. :) (I really don't want to critique or whatever, but, you know, I felt you should know...)

I will also wait until I ask for another painting. I don't want to hog them all! (Unless there's the queue thing in which case, you tell me please? :blush: ).

@@Arcanel,

I actually need to get to work on some other stuff, plus it turns out I missed a request from earlier, so I should actually add it to the queue... but next time I open it up, feel free to drop another request.

Also, thank you for the feedback, I'll keep it in mind the next time I get to work!

Edited by BassClef

@@Arcanel,

I actually need to get to work on some other stuff, plus it turns out I missed a request from earlier, so I should actually add it to the queue... but next time I open it up, feel free to drop another request.

Also, thank you for the feedback, I'll keep it in mind the next time I get to work!

Alrighty then! I'll wait until then it seems :P You're very welcome, and again, thank you very very much Bass Clef! Keep doing awesome art! :)

@@Starshine

Your vector request is completed! I apologize for the extreme wait, as well.

I did two versions, one of which severely utilized the creative freedom you gave me for the saddlebag's contents. Use whichever you like though :3

tumblr_mt7360T0J01spsnp0o2_1280.png

tumblr_mt7360T0J01spsnp0o1_1280.png

With that being said, I am open to a new vector request, for whoever fills out the form first. :'D

Edited by BassClef

Character name: Tech Reel

Character page: http://mlpforums.com...tech-reel-r4456

I know I already requested, but that was for a sketch. I'd prefer a vector please :)

Thanks in advance!

-ReelyRandom

Thank you for the request.. you sure you don't want to request a specific pose or anything? I highly suggest you choose something... the more specific you are, the more happy you'll be with the result, I assure you.

Your vector request is completed! I apologize for the extreme wait, as well.

I did two versions, one of which severely utilized the creative freedom you gave me for the saddlebag's contents. Use whichever you like though :3

Oh gosh... I totally lost it on the second version XD

A really big thanks to you BassClef. She really looks like what I have in mind, the frowns and the everything, not to mention the saddlebag. Again, thank you very much :­D

I'm so gonna use the second one for the next RP she's in.

Thank you for the request.. you sure you don't want to request a specific pose or anything? I highly suggest you choose something... the more specific you are, the more happy you'll be with the result, I assure you.

Ok awesome. I'm really excited to see it after looking at your completed requests.

So, a specific pose? I'd like my oc to be sitting in front of a computer if that's not too complicated.

If it is too complicated, then this pose is good too -> http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33100000/-Lyra-mlp-fim-background-characters-33174965-542-599.png

@@Jack Spades,

Your painting is complete! Went all out on this one, too.

Spent a good hour and a half on it.

Enjoy! :)

tumblr_mt8x9ideST1spsnp0o1_500.png

As for my vector request, I apologize. I didn't get to it today, but expect something possibly tomorrow! :'D

Thank you so much. I hope your youtube channel grows. And your drawing skills grow even faster.

Good luck and good days,

Jack Spades.

Muahaha! I see your painting requests are open again! >:3 (I hope I seriously aren't being too hoggy...)

Painting Request

Character Name: Arcanel

Character Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arcanel-r2118

Pose Requested: 3/4 view, wearing a tuxedo, with a formal, warm smile.

Background Requested: White if possible, or if not something, similar coloring.

I hope it's not much of a trouble and thanks again Bass Clef =) (Seriously, just tell me if I should actually take a break and you can wait for someone else x3)

@@Arcanel,

No no, you're fine. I'm glad you enjoy my art enough to keep coming back. And hopefully, if you saw my last painting, I've changed to work into a better looking style. Albeit, one that takes longer, but hey, it's worth it in the end if you guys are happy with it! And I've queued you up, although I feel like I've lost someone's request in the midst somewhere.

Is anyone waiting on a painting or sketch still? I've totally lost track of whose requests I've filled and whose I haven't.... exactly what I was trying to avoid. >.>

No no, you're fine. I'm glad you enjoy my art enough to keep coming back. And hopefully, if you saw my last painting, I've changed to work into a better looking style. Albeit, one that takes longer, but hey, it's worth it in the end if you guys are happy with it! And I've queued you up, although I feel like I've lost someone's request in the midst somewhere.

Alrighty then! I really do like your art :3 And do make sure who may be before me! Don't want to mess up the queue and bring the wrath of someone waiting longer than I had x_x 

If it's not too much of a trouble, and you're still accepting request, I would like to request yet another pony AhGSr.png

Painting Request

Character Name: Winterglade

Character Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/winterglade-r2290

Pose Requested: 3/4 view, grinning widely to something out of frame, and a denim cape covering her backside and her wings

Background Requested: Above a cloud, and blue sky background

Thank you in advance a78Ev.png

I apologize to everyone for the delay! I'll try to get to the vector and paintings as soon as possible, but I seemed to have gotten caught up on trying to actually improve my painting skill that I haven't actually gotten anybody's work done. As for the vector, I have no excuse, I've just not thought about it during the free time I have during the day. Again, sorry. I will try to get them done by the end of the weekend at the latest!