Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Equestria Dudes

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Oh and P.S., do you like my drawing? It was pretty hard, I'm running like a vintage version of windows. :s

He looks like a total bad ass lol. What program did you use?

Sir Flutter Hooves, lets get roleplay going ^^ !!

Edited by PonyBoy15

He looks like a total bad ass lol. What program did you use?

Sir Flutter Hooves, lets get roleplay going ^^ !!

The funny thing is that he looks - seriously - exactly like me. Exactly. Oh, and the program is just plain old Paint from, oh, I don't know... 2006? XD

Will you be wanting the mane six role played? If so, I can do any (preferably Dashie). Just seems rather strange that you should role play their relationships by yourself, unless someone else is.

• Brohoof 2

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here is my official artwork for this role play.

img-1885453-1-Final_OC_and_rarity_Pic.jp

This was my first time using GIMP....... I'm still looking for someone to play Rarity.

HEY HEY HEY BUB HANDS OFF MY LADY.....NOW GO HOME AND SIT IN THE CORNER AND GO THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE.......-takes rarity- come on rarity, lets go out to dinner

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY HEY HEY BUB HANDS OFF MY LADY.....NOW GO HOME AND SIT IN THE CORNER AND GO THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE.......-takes rarity- come on rarity, lets go out to dinner

Lol you post made me laugh. As if you had a chance with MY lady

Lol you post made me laugh. As if you had a chance with MY lady

if you hadnt noticed, my name says mobius"King" so i would be able to spoil her with gems and jewels and anything her hearts desire....i dont see you being that of a man to do so

if you hadnt noticed, my name says mobius"King" so i would be able to spoil her with gems and jewels and anything her hearts desire....i dont see you being that of a man to do so

oh my gosh! You're a frickin KING! I should go home and cut myself, big whoop. not gonna argue over a fictional character. all i know is she's taken for this roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

is anyone on here?? Where is everypony?? Helloooo?? Is anypony home? ....anypony? ANYPONY? Is anpony on this thing here!!!

lol we're all here, this is the planning thread. the op needs enough people to start